Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 91 plate BMW k75RT which the wife and i have been out on a charity run on today, i only bought the bike on Thursday !

So we have been Up to Cosford for a Easter egg charity run, by the time we get back home we had forgotten to buy coke, so away went the BMW and on to the blade " god i love the blade" so light after been on the BMW since 05.00 in the morning.

So i thought a quick blast, pulling onto a roundabout a gixer pulled off the other side so i followed, half a mile dual carriage way, at the end he did a left and turned round back down the dual carriage way.

I left him for dead!

Not really give the blade a real hand full up to now and after being on the BMW which you have to give it large, did the same on the blade. OMG that front wheel is light, thought it was supposed to stay on the ground.

I must admit that i have just gone -1 +1 and this was really the first twist since.

Adrenalin over for the day now.

But yet another amazing day out.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Instead of being negative tward ya I will say good Kill man. Screw GSXRs
Nobody's being negative, I'm just saying jbond must have been a better rider, and also I'm saying 2 riders of equal skill one on a 918 and one on a gsxr 1000 is no comparison, it was a joke dude. I just came off of 8 years on a 954 and loved it, I just stepped into a gsxr 1000 and I will leave a 954 in the dust, thats all, more power to jbond for having more skill than the gsxr guy. :thumb: :D

·
Registered
902 Posts
Was old, but couldn't tell you how old, just pleased there is life in the old machine.

It sounded good but when it came down to it, i nailed his ars3.
:thumbd: At the end of the day this is a very childish attitude to take regarding the very sensible road rules and speed limits we have in this country, you should be ashamed of your self, its not big and its not clever :poke: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok then, going to pull the new k1200s turbo out the garage, pleased i had that large bottle of Nos fitted.

Forget that, the K75rt will do the job just fine, how much of a head start are you after?

I found a cannon big enough to fire the BM out of, you don't have a chance!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.