Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about due for my 16,000 mile major service for my 1999 900RR. I was wondering if anyone had work done at Glendale Honda? If so, how was the quality of work? Thanks.

-Danny

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Had the first service on the 929 done there. Friendly and didnt try to rip me off like some other local honda dealer. If a dealer starts in about doing stuff that isnt mentioned in the owners manual for your service interval, high tail it outa there!

If I was going to have something done I would go there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Glendale Honda is the only shop in the area I'll take my bike to. They fixed the total screwup on the stering stem recall that Hollywood Honda did (3 trips to HH and they still couldn't get it right). I've also had tires installed at Glendale Honda, as well as my Ohlins forks & shock. Brian is a stand-up guy who does great work. Always done on time and as promised. All my friends with Hondas take their bikes there and I've never heard anything but good things from them about GH.

Edit: typo

·
Registered
272 Posts
yes GLENDALE HONDA is the only dealer I trust. He may not be the CHEAPEST out there, but I trust the work. Its a family business from day one and he ait out to BS no one. I highly recomment is as well. I am almost due for my first major 16k as well on my 929. I will bring it there. Plus I only live like 15 mins away...in Eagle Rock.

You local? We need to ride so cal folks..again..TOMB, G FORCE the rest...OTE?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts