Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few glock holsters Im selling that I dont use much. I have a Galco Matrix Holster. It is an outside the waistband holster it has two straps that loop around your belt securing it. It does not have adjustable retention but it does have quite a bit of retention as is. (no one could sneek up and take it from you) It fits all Glocks since it is only about 2.5 inches tall. it straps around the trigger guard. It is perfect condition the only mark is on the inside/back I etched GLK since I have two I needed to keel them seperated So I know which one was which. I would like $25 Shipped.

I aslo have a 511 Tactical Paddle holster.It has adjustable cant, and can be adjusted to fit different size belts and also has a belt attatchment so you can take the paddle off and slide you belt through. It has adjustable retention. I used it with my glock 36. I will fit glock 26, 27, 33 19,23,32, 36. for sure I am unsure if it will fit the full size 17 and 22's. Asking $35 shipped. This holster is a kydex holster and is in perfect shape also.

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.