Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,216 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
If he were a white mayor saying the city should be milky, the media would be all over it, mikey moore and his cohorts would be calling for his removal and blaming Bush, etc.
Oh, and race pimps like Jackson and Sharpton would be calling for his head on a platter.
But because it is racism against whites, it will get buried and won't matter.
That guy is completely inept.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I thought all cities were very diverse and white folk flee to burbs.

60% black. That sounds like Kansas City and every other city I've been.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
If he doesn't keep it mostly black he will never stay in office. If he had to run for actual issues, he wouldn't be in office for 5 minutes. :rant:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
if he didn't prove he was an idiot before he sure did now.

remember what the sherrif from Blazing Saddles said "where all da white women at?"

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
How did that jackass get voted into office?

Is "chocolate" the new black/colored/of color/african american? Somehow I'm thinking I'd probably get my ass kicked that way.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
BDA116 said:
If he were a white mayor saying the city should be milky, the media would be all over it, mikey moore and his cohorts would be calling for his removal and blaming Bush, etc.
Oh, and race pimps like Jackson and Sharpton would be calling for his head on a platter.
:plus1:

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
BDA116 said:
Thinking the samething. Let some honky make that statement and they'd be calling their head.

Here is what I like the press was sure to put in there:

"The storm spared several mostly-white neigbhborhoods, and hit black areas the hardest."

Great, now storms are racist. :eek:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
This guy is a boob, and the only reason he wants the black people back is that it is an election year so he needs the back vote. I hate when people bring God it to this. If God wanted the N.O. city to be a predominated black city I think he would have started more than 35 years ago when the city became a majority black population.

This guy is a Raciest and embarrassing person to the city of New Orleans and the black race.

“Chocolate people’ has been used for years in the black community as a slang term not for someone in public office to use.:rant:

Washington DC has been known as Chocolate city for 15+ years

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Ok I just read something

This guy needs to go

"How do you make chocolate? You take dark chocolate, you mix it with white milk, and it becomes a delicious drink. That is the chocolate I am talking about," [Mayor Nagin] told CNN affiliate WDSU-TV in New Orleans. "New Orleans was a chocolate city before Katrina. It is going to be a chocolate city after. How is that divisive?"

Wow! Now that is back tracking

A Delicious Drink WTF:thumbd:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
What a dumbass! I wish it would all end and we could just be mixed plates!

Didn't farakan say the CIA bombed the levies? now thats a dumbass!

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
coderedcbr said:
This guy is a Raciest and embarrassing person to the city of New Orleans and the black race.
No, he's an embarassment to the human race.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts