Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I checked ebay and I emailed some guy who is looking to get $1700. That seems a little high to me, I priced them out new from the dealer and it's like $2000. I would figure a used set would go for like $1000 at most, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Theres a set on ebay, i was looking at, red/ white 929 plastics w/ tank. Prolly the same ones your talking about. They do seem a little pricey for used though.

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I just priced out left and right mid, left and right lower, upper, tail, and tank for $1973.80 for a 2001 929RR at Ronayers.com, it should be similar for a 2000. So I would think $1700 is a little high for a used set unless it is absolutely excellent condition.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
If you go to price a used set of plastics there are things to look for. Cracks, broken tabs, scratches, road rash, missing decals. Also when considering price take into account how many of the fairing pieces the seller has for sale. Sometimes they don't have all the pieces. For a 929RR ... if the fairings are in mint condition, i'd say anything less than $1,100 is a good price.

that's my two cents :cycle:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the replys. I figured around $1000 would be a fair price for them in good condition ( the tank has a scratch and they do show some wear on them ), $1700 seemed waay too much, especially considering that price that you got from ronayers. Once again thanks for everyones help.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts