Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
'Didn't have to watch it, I know it!!!

The new Wings are EXTREAMLY easy to toss in to a corner - almost too easy. Actually, much easier than my Blackbird. But with that very low CoG comes the frequent peg scrape.

The big gal moves well!

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
My dad has met the YellowWolf guy before...I think a ride that was organized on a Goldwing board. He said he was crazy going through there!

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
If you get a chance, do an HSTA ride...you'll get a eye-opener on what can be done with the big bikes...:eek: Lots of skilled old buzzards wielding those things... :thumb:

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
If you get a chance, do an HSTA ride...you'll get a eye-opener on what can be done with the big bikes...:eek: Lots of skilled old buzzards wielding those things... :thumb:
My pops drags his pegs all the time on his GoldWing...not because he's riding like that dude though :)
I think they were either at a Honda Homecoming or something like that... or a GWRRA ride.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I've done the Dragon several times, and those guys are the real deal. You can tell Yellow has his sh*$ together with all the trailbraking he does. Makes you a bit envious, doesn't it.
I will admit though, I just bought me an 06 GL1800 for Christmas and there are times that I feel more comfortable throwing it into a corner than the CBR. Maybe its the weight.:idunno:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just went out for my first spirited ride on my '01 Wing (which happens to be yellow) I bought in Dec, WHAT A RUSH! I had no problem keeping up with the ST's in my group and even got the front end real light(like skipping off the top of bumps)coming of a stop once or twice. Dragging pegs is soooo easy that it should be a crime. Power, poise, CRUISE, radio, and even all my extra riding gear for when it got cold later that night. Yeah, I'm real happy with the purchase my wife realllllyyy wanted.
:woohoo:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pretty Good
But the Six Cylinders are Like Barges Next To A Four. The Older Fours Are Much Sportier. I Got Rid of my Six To Get Back on a Four. (85 Aspencade)
I Would Guess I Could have Run Off and Left Those Guys

1 - 20 of 25 Posts