Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got this in an e-mail...

I'm trying to get all this political stuff straightened out in my head so I'll know how to vote come November. Right now, we have one guy saying one thing. Then the other guy says something else. Who to believe.

Let me see; have I got this straight?

First President Clinton awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Yugoslavia - good... Then President Bush awards Halliburton no-bid contract in Iraq - bad...
President Clinton spends 77 billion on war in Serbia - good...
President Bush spends 87 billion in Iraq - bad...
President Clinton imposes regime change in Serbia - good... President Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...
President Clinton bombs Christian Serbs on behalf of Muslim Albanian terrorists - good... President Bush liberates 25 million from a genocidal dictator - bad...
President Clinton bombs Chinese embassy - good...
President Bush bombs terrorist camps - bad...
No mass graves found in Serbia - good... No WMD found Iraq - bad...
President Clinton refuses to take custody of Bin Laden - good... World Trade Centers fall under President Bush - bad...
President Clinton says Saddam has nukes - good...
President Bush says Saddam has nukes - bad...
President Clinton calls for regime change in Iraq - good... President Bush imposes regime change in Iraq - bad...
Terrorist training in Afghanistan under President Clinton - good... President Bush destroys training camps in Afghanistan - bad...
Milosevic not yet convicted - good... Saddam turned over for trial - bad...

I thought you would find this interesting.

Every year an independent tax watchdog group analyzes the average tax burden on Americans, and then calculates the "Tax Freedom Day." This is the day after which the money you earn goes to you, not the government. This year, tax freedom day was April 11th. That's the earliest it has been since 1991. It's latest day ever was May 2nd, which occurred in 2000. Notice anything special about those dates?
Recently, John Kerry gave a speech in which he claimed Americans are actually paying more taxes under Bush, despite the tax cuts. He gave no explanation and provided no data for this claim.

Another interesting fact: Both President George Bush and John Kerry are wealthy men. Bush owns only one home, his ranch in Texas. Kerry owns four mansions, all worth several million dollars. (His ski resort home in Idaho is an old barn brought over from Europe in pieces. Not your average A-frame). President Bush paid $250,000 in taxes this year; Kerry paid $90,000. Does that sound right?

The man who wants to raise your taxes obviously has figured out a way to avoid paying his own.

You might give some thought about passing this on.
Only about 33 days until the election.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
You forgot a couple... :p

Klinton acting without UN approval = good proactive policy...
Bush acting without UN approval = wreckless unilateralism...



:rotfl:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,900 Posts
What a very forgiving (in-denial) people we are here. George and his administration only meant to do the right thing, so they lied to us and the world. So what? We're all better off now anyways, right?

I cannot believe that instead of impeaching this president and firing his administration for the now obvious crimes, we are going to reward them with another 4 years. Totally blows me away. :huh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
Don't fret SuperD....Kerredy is going to win in a landslide, and we will go back to the Klinton days where we can focus on real problems like saxophones and blow jobs and turn a blind eye to the building threats again.... :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,390 Posts
Baketech said:
You forgot a couple... :p

Klinton acting without UN approval = good proactive policy...
Bush acting without UN approval = wreckless unilateralism...



:rotfl:
:eek:

Also Clinton without Congressional approval! :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,900 Posts
Baketech said:
Don't fret SuperD....Kerredy is going to win in a landslide, and we will go back to the Klinton days where we can focus on real problems like saxophones and blow jobs and turn a blind eye to the building threats again.... :thumb:
Kerredy :rotfl:

You're right, I've seen the light now. Can't wait until we defeat the center of insurgents, I mean terrorist. We'll all sleep better then, because terrorist will know we've defeated them at their center and they'll now be at peace with us and know our fight is just. :thumb:

I'm onboard dude!!! Which oil producing, oops, I mean axis of evil country are we going to trump up some false evidence and go to war with next? Can't wait! :thumb: What a good time for some politicians to have investments in the defense weapons companies, how can I invest? I want to get in on all this too. Money to be made....er....I mean, let freedom reign! :thumb:

4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
887 Posts
SuperDave said:
Kerredy :rotfl:

You're right, I've seen the light now. Can't wait until we defeat the center of insurgents, I mean terrorist. We'll all sleep better then, because terrorist will know we've defeated them at their center and they'll now be at peace with us and know our fight is just. :thumb:

I'm onboard dude!!! Which oil producing, oops, I mean axis of evil country are we going to trump up some false evidence and go to war with next? Can't wait! :thumb: What a good time for some politicians to have investments in the defense weapons companies, how can I invest? I want to get in on all this too. Money to be made....er....I mean, let freedom reign! :thumb:

4 more years! 4 more years! 4 more years! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:rotfl: :clap: 4 more years! 4 more years! NOT!!!!!! :smilebig:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,070 Posts
PS Want to take a bet how long it takes for new drilling areas in Alaska to be approved if Bush gets reelected?

and will it be Syria or Iran first?

Oh, and how much lower will the US stock market be in yen terms a week after the election if Kerry is elected?

Looking forward to the decision of the US voting public, I remain, sirs, your obedient servant,
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,224 Posts
Baketech said:
Speaking of the Good & the Bad....
It sure would be easier to agree with Baketech if it wasn't for the accursed Tele-things in your avatar. So nope vote sheepofblue write in candidate in '04 pledging "I will steal less than any other candidate"
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top