Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody seen a decent 'date movie' recently? I haven't paid attention to what's out right now. Something that I can at least suffer through but she'll love?

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
If she's a Matrix fan, part III comes out tomorrow

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ConqSoft : I was told that movies aren't a good idea for a date, at least not early on in a relationship.  Plan something where you can spend time talking/interacting.
I was thinking for if she brought it up. We'll have plenty of time to talk regardless. Thanks for the tip though.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Conq is right....plus if you choose a movie, the prospect will peg you as lacking imagination....

If you must though, 'Under the Tuscan Sun' is the chick flick flavor of the day.....

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I agree about no movie date early on. Do something where you have to interact or build some sort of trust (such as indoor rock climbing where you have to be each others safety). Go to one of those cooking places where you have to cook the dinner. Stunt driving school, Salsa dance lesson Be creative!

Experiencing something new together will build an instant bond.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
alexandra : I agree about no movie date early on.   Do something where you have to interact or build some sort of trust (such as indoor rock climbing where you have to be each others safety).   Go to one of those cooking places where you have to cook the dinner.  Stunt driving school, Salsa dance lesson  Be creative!

I like that idea...

Tell her you need help working on your RC51. The engine has got to come out and you 'trust' her enough to help you...

Okay, maybe not...

What is SHE into?? If you can do something that she is into that may be new to you, will earn you additional cool points...

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ConqSoft : Quote (Yellar @ Nov. 04 2003, 9:45am)My girlfriend and I went and saw 'Untolerable Cruelty' and it was pretty good.
Pete lets you call him that now?
'Girlfriend' or 'Intolerable Cruelty'? Both kinda fit.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
alexandra : I agree about no movie date early on.   Do something where you have to interact or build some sort of trust (such as indoor rock climbing where you have to be each others safety).   Go to one of those cooking places where you have to cook the dinner.  Stunt driving school, Salsa dance lesson  Be creative!

How about I just fill the bathtub with Jello and see what transpires?

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Yellar : Quote (ConqSoft @ Nov. 04 2003, 9:46am)Quote (Yellar @ Nov. 04 2003, 9:45am)My girlfriend and I went and saw 'Untolerable Cruelty' and it was pretty good.
Only if I pay.
So I guess you're buying lunch today.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pete : Quote (Yellar @ Nov. 04 2003, 9:48am)Quote (ConqSoft @ Nov. 04 2003, 9:46am)Quote (Yellar @ Nov. 04 2003, 9:45am)My girlfriend and I went and saw 'Untolerable Cruelty' and it was pretty good.
Only if I pay.
So I guess you're buying lunch today.
LMAO!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts

Ah, I remember those dates!

Cooking place? Terrible Mexican food joint.

Salsa Dancing? Yes, in my stomach and bowels.

Stunt Driving? Trying to get home as fast as I can because the crapper at the restaurant was intolerable and I was about to uncork a nasty one.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts