Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where is a good place to by games on line at a discounted price. I am looking for GTA Vice City and Half-Life 2 specifically

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
You could check EBGames if you haven't already. They have a pre-owned section.

Dunno what platform you have but I have yet to find discounted new XBox games anywhere.

I'm a video game junkie too...

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the link - i just finished Postal2 and am working on Vietcong, but need NEW stuff

ooopsie the platform is PC.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dont necessarily want a USED game, just dont want to pay 50bones for a new one. Just thought there may be a site that discounts them - something like gogamer.com

·
Registered
183 Posts
HondaGal : You could check EBGames if you haven't already.  They have a pre-owned section.

Dunno what platform you have but I have yet to find discounted new XBox games anywhere.

I'm a video game junkie too...  
Hondagal...I had better expectation from you ....BTW can you suggest one good Motorbike Track game...I am a video game newbie...

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know i read HL2 just won an assload of awards. I just thought it was out now. oh well, thanks for ruining it for me steg. oh well - HL2 or Doom3, gonna be a rough choice

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
gautamde : ....BTW can you suggest one good Motorbike Track game...I am a video game newbie...
My favorite...Moto GP. There's a Moto GP 2 that was recently released but I haven't added it to my collection yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts