Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good ride today. Met up with fivestar929 and 2 of my other buddies and we headed South. Went all the way down to Coshocton, ate at Bob Evans and headed back. Encountered some traffic along the way, but we ditched 'em pretty quick(in most cases) and enjoyed the nice sweepers. Hard to find good roads in Ohio, but this was definitely one of the better ones I've been on in this state Round trip we did about 200 miles. It was a good time. Hope to do it again sometime soon fivestar Maybe a few other people can tag along with us. I'll post my pics as soon as my camera gets back home since Paul still has it with him.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Sorry I missed it. You will be glad to know that instead of riding I was buying a new Pit Bull read stand and spools. Mulching my flower beds, and put a new flower bed in the front yard. I also mowed the grass.

Now the wifey and I are getting cleaned up to go to Outback for a steak and a beer.

Glad you had a good ride. I'll try to go next time.

HD

·
Registered
737 Posts
I had a real good time today.  The traffic was heavy, but managable for the most part.  I do believe southern Ohio is the place to ride though.  Next time, maps will be the order of the day!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts