Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recieved a few PM's from some of you about a post I put in the General Discussion area. I guess I should let ya'll know a few things.

Over the past month or so things between Stephanie and I have gotten far better. We are talking again and hanging out. We have started over on a clean slate. I recieved many PM's from a lot of you when this all happened and your strong words of encouragement and well wishings really helped me out. I have been through alot of things recently that I chose to persue to better myself. I never really realized what I had until it was no longer there. It's a tough lesson to learn but I'm almost glad it happened. I'm ready now to be all I can be(hahaha, had to throw an Army joke in there)and not just for myself either. Quite a few of you know how I feel about this girl and what it means to me to have her back in my life. Some may have noticed a change in my "typed tone", and there's the reason. Time can do strange things as I'm sure we all know. I think our seperation was actually something we needed although it was rough and seemed wrong. So here's to starting over.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Good deal man.... It all works out in the end one way or another.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Congratulations.
Relationships are tough. Many people live by a "Give and Take" theory. I've always said that in order for a relationship to work you have to both give 100% all the time. You need a "Give and Give" theory to live by. Relationships take sacrifice - on the personal side first.

OK - I've preached enough. Good job in getting back together bro.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Custom900 said:
Congratulations.
Relationships are tough. Many people live by a "Give and Take" theory. I've always said that in order for a relationship to work you have to both give 100% all the time. You need a "Give and Give" theory to live by. Relationships take sacrifice - on the personal side first.

OK - I've preached enough. Good job in getting back together bro.
Well we're not actually "back together". But Thank you.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
I did notice your tone has become a little more upbeat the past few weeks.

now you're friends again so thats good.

but are there any "benefits" being given out yet? :evilaugh:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts