Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
2,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, from the talk going around I was a little skeptical, but sometimes you have to go with what you can get.

Bates has decided to sponsor me, so I'm getting hooked up with my custom leathers at dealer cost with free custom boots and gloves. Won't get the leathers till late Feb, so I'll post the pics as soon as I get them and let you know how they look in person. The ladies were super nice in all our conversations.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Good deal! Glad to hear they are still supporting the sport that supports them :thumb: .

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
there are some hot old chicks, Morgan Fairchild and Terri Hatcher for example.

but

:ttiwwp:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Just a tip for people.... My fiance and I own a salon and our salon "sponsors" me. That means just about everything that I purchase for my bike becomes a write off. Well almost everything. They cap writes off's to a point depending on revenue but heck, If I can write off a leather suit and a few sets of tires that sure helps off set the costs. Not to mention track time costs, replacement parts etc. It all adds up to a decent savings. So start a business and spronsor yourself and just take a hit in the business, just make sure the business pays for the stuff so it's legal. And of course the business name must be plastered on the bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts