Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1986 Yamaha Fz750....low low price of free! Needs jets and a new batt, but other than that it's fine but alittle rough.

Oh yeah, put a deposit on a 05 Repsol also....

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, the 929 is going to have a "Back to stock" sale and get sold private. Anyone looking for one....it's very nice! Though selling on a fireblades site is preaching to the converted.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The garage is getting crowded.

05 1000rr Repsol
02 SV650s
00 929rr
86 Yamaha FZ750
84 750 Turbo
72 Kawasaki G5

My girlfriend says it's too much. I'd dump her for saying such a thing, if she didn't offer to buy me a slipon for the Repsol.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Sirkbac said:
My girlfriend says it's too much. I'd dump her for saying such a thing, if she didn't offer to buy me a slipon for the Repsol.
Dump her immediately after your slip-on install is complete. Problem solved. :D

·
Registered
712 Posts
Sirkbac said:
she did want me to get the Repsol....so I maybe should keep her around after the slip-on. She wasn't as thrilled about the 750.
yeah you're probably right, however you did say "girlfriend" right? It's not too late!

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sirkbac said:
1986 Yamaha Fz750....low low price of free! Needs jets and a new batt, but other than that it's fine but alittle rough.

Oh yeah, put a deposit on a 05 Repsol also....
Sweet my first bike was a 1987 FZ700 red/white. Had the 5 valve motor and all. I wish I still had it.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Sirkbac... Quick!!!... Isn't that a bunny rabbit out there under the window that your girlfriend would love to see!!!!

In other words... Don't let her see this post!!! :)

Any "free" motorcycle I have ever owned has turned out to be one of the most expensive bikes in the 'collection'.

There is something about a bike, that someone else has given up on, that makes you make irrational decisions... AS IN... Doing whatever it takes to show that #$%@&$ that he should never give up... and never surrender!

Pride goeth before a fall. :hmm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts