Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

81 - 82 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
:plus1:
I can relate Oxie, I don't see myself EVER selling my RC51 after the 6 years I've had it. I'd like to find another more casual bike that's decent for two up to add to the stable, but the winger just wasn't it. At this point, (laugh, it's ok), I'm liking a newer Goldwing, like 2008 or newer, or a FJ1300.

Mama! I want this one since the younger brunette version of Vanna White apparently comes with the bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUia_LmQbOA
Hey Jonboy......the problem with a secondary bike is that you just wish you were on old faithful....which is why I have never messed around on Mrs Ox after all these years :rotfl:

·
Banned
433 Posts
Before you come home from the honeymoon and begin to see her flaws, the GL1800 is a tank, tupperware covered, tank. It's great on the interstate, but a pain to park, store, handle in traffic, and limited leg room for taller riders. It's an old skinny man's bike, on his last lap from what I see in FL. I had a 2003, pricey tires, crappy suspension. Goldwing

The ideal bike, is a step down, or two steps down from this 6 cylinder bike. So many electrical gadgets to fail.
They say the GL1800 has more parts than a Honda Civic. Takes 2 hours to change the air filter too.

81 - 82 of 82 Posts