Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got the bike back today. that was the longest three weeks of my life! and i rides just like it used to and you cant tell anything even happened. I think it even looks better now with the smoked out windscreen. can somebody teach me how to post up some pics on the site?

·
Registered
737 Posts
finally got the bike back today. that was the longest three weeks of my life! and i rides just like it used to and you cant tell anything even happened. I think it even looks better now with the smoked out windscreen. can somebody teach me how to post up some pics on the site?
Good job!

Two ways to post pics. One, is in the advanced tab of the post, there is a section titled: Manage Attachments. You just upload from there, but there isn't a lot of disk space available.

The other way is to get a free photo hosting account from Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket. Then you just copy and paste the picture links that it creates for you.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What was wrong with your bike... before you "got it back"?

i left i couple other posts, i had got cut off after having the bike for two weeks and crushed the nose, so i was leaving an update, i just posted pictures of it. i gotta dig up the "befores"

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Be careful out there on the road, you never know what someone will do while driving. Just assume that they will do it. Best way to stay alive :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts