Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Evidently a man with no sense of style or fashion. :D
If I told you to stick it where the sun don't shine, would you be upset? :rolleyes: :smilebig:

How about centrally placed on the back of your jacket roughly where a racer might have his name stiched, say around the shoulders, or more likely, just above the hips?

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I told you to stick it where the sun don't shine, would you be upset?

:shocked: No. But that's not quite the response I was looking for. I thought it might be entertaining to see what everyone else was doing with theirs. I'm thinking the left shoulder of my leathers.

·
Registered
395 Posts
If mine ever arrive....I plan on the left and right shoulders. Probably going to remove the Joe Rocket patches and use the fireblades as the replacement.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
this is a picture of mine. This was my very first attempt at sewing and when all said and done I think I did a fairly decent job. The edges are nice and tight and can't be peeled off. The hardest part was making a hole in the inner lining so I could get my hand between the inner and outer. I didn't want to sew the inner lining to the leather!! I took out the shoulder pad and cut a seam inside the pocket that holds the pad!! Worked like a charm. It took me about 45 minutes but I only stabbed myself once!!

Such fun!!! I think it looks good! :D

Here's a pic!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts