Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this thing rules. its a bit heavy but very well constructed. I had been contemplating what rear stand to get and figured I could do with the handy stand, a pitbull with spacers or this one. I chose this one figuring I haven't seen anyone else with one so I might as well be the guinea pig.

just like the claims, you really can lift the bike without touching it from the sidestand to rearstand without any problems. The only issue I have is actually the bikes fault (asymetrical 929 swingarm). The instructions say to have the frame level on the ground when the bike is up for stability. well with the 929s swingarm I had to adjust the right side up so the bike stands straight. it feels pretty damn stable so I'm just gonna use it that way.

here are some pics and a little video.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Pretty ingenious yet simple design. Nice video work!

Your new hugger looks good, too... ;)

·
Registered
630 Posts
this thing rules. its a bit heavy but very well constructed. I had been contemplating what rear stand to get and figured I could do with the handy stand, a pitbull with spacers or this one. I chose this one figuring I haven't seen anyone else with one so I might as well be the guinea pig.
Come on, admit it, you just bought it because it was red and matched your bike.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on, admit it, you just bought it because it was red and matched your bike.
haha funny you mention that. I was gonna order a week or 2 ago and the red was out of stock so I put it off. happened to check it sunday night and the red was in stock so I bought it.

Was that your sister operating the thing in your video?

:twofing: stop looking at my ass you pervert

quicktime will open the vid.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty ingenious yet simple design. Nice video work!

Your new hugger looks good, too... ;)

thanks. you can see some chips in the paint on the edge and there's a big scrape on the end of the chain guard so I might repaint it in the spring. I figure the undertail doesn't match all that well so I might as well do both at the same time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts