Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
that car is not NEW. :rolleyes: if so you need to take it back and have the rep fired for letting you drive off the lot like that.

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:rotfl: you guys crack me up...

Well it seems like the RX7 purchase made my dad a bit ummmm.....jealous :rolleyes: and he had this for the weekend to try out.

It's a "new" 2004 S4 with a turbo body. Nice car.....comfortable ride,has some scoot...what's really nice is it is all wheel drive. I love the sound though!

I thought I looked pretty good in it...lol :cycle:

Z-man .....I think I'll be keeping the RX, the carrera is just not fast enough!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
:hitit: ... err I mean nice car...

·
Registered
496 Posts
Good Lord! The leghumpers are out in full force today. U'd swear no one's ever seen a woman in a sportscar before. :idunno:

Nice car Alex, talk him into dropping the cash on it! :thumb:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JAMI6989 said:
Good Lord! The leghumpers are out in full force today. U'd swear no one's ever seen a woman in a sportscar before. :idunno:
I know! Sheesh........ :rolleyes: But I guess I should be flattered:O . I would hate to think if I had been standing outside the car in the picture!

bubba...my dad's good friend is the manager :D And as of today he still has it and will probably drive it till the end of the week. He's thinking about checking out some other cars just to be sure before he buys this one.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts