Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O'fallon police really are great. I got caught doing 79mph in a 55mph yesterday and they turned me loose with a simple 'Just slow it down next time'.

I was cruising on the highway after finishing up a twistie ride. I rode through an underpass on the highway and saw a cop-car sitting on the on-ramp. What I didn't see what the other cop-car on the overpass that had already clocked me. As soon as I passed the car I did see, I slowed down. I looked back several times and saw that it had started in after me so I went ahead and pulled over. The car stopped behind me and out pops this absolutely nails blonde. Her partner pulled up behind her and jumped out as well. Both were really nice and after about 10 minutes of talking about bikes and racing they let me go. The blonde asked for a ride too -- on the bike that is.

So I lucked out. I treated them with the same respect I always do and in this case, it probably paid off.

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
ER : I got caught doing 79mph in a 55mph yesterday and they turned me loose with a simple 'Just slow it down next time'.

Both were really nice and after about 10 minutes of talking about bikes and racing they let me go.  
So I lucked out.  
This never happens to me.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It would have taken on a Penthouse feeling if she had cuffed and brought me back to the car. She had another beautiful friend in the car -- probably on a ride-along (O'Fallon isn't exactly a high-crime area) -- so it could have turned into a threesome.

I was caught off-guard when she first stepped out because I didn't expect to see a woman like that. I think I'm being tested lately. An ex has been emailing me a lot lately, I saw this nails-cop, I saw an old friend and the gas-station last night and she's living right next to me and then the MILF of the kids I play basketball with was out flirting last night. Perhaps my future Father-in-law is setting all this up...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ccwilli3 : are you engaged?  Is this why you say you are being tested?
I'm pricing diamonds so I'll be soon. Hell, I've been meaning to do it for awhile now but the house-shopping took priority. Oh yeah...just bought a plot of land to build a house! So, now that that's out of the way I can get a ring.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
ER :  It would have taken on a Penthouse feeling if she had cuffed and brought me back to the car. She had another beautiful friend in the car -- probably on a ride-along (O'Fallon isn't exactly a high-crime area) -- so it could have turned into a threesome.  

I was caught off-guard when she first stepped out because I didn't expect to see a woman like that.  I think I'm being tested lately.  An ex has been emailing me a lot lately, I saw this nails-cop, I saw an old friend and the gas-station last night and she's living right next to me and then the MILF of the kids I play basketball with was out flirting last night.  Perhaps my future Father-in-law is setting all this up...
Let me help you with this.

Dear Penthouse forum,

'...I was caught off-guard when she first stepped out, flirting, because I didn't expect to see a woman like that, this nails-cop.  She had cuffed and brought me back to the car.  She had another beautiful friend in the car, so it turned into a threesome.  A lot lately!'

All kidding aside, it's best that you stopped the way you did.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
HondaGal : What's a nails cop/blonde?  I've never heard that description before.  
Imagine Heather Locklear in T.J. Hooker or maybe Farah Fawcet (in her prime). OK, I'm done with this thread, must keep mind on work, must keep mind on work, (repeat)...

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
You know where to find all the answers, don't you Conq? Thanks for the info. I don't understand the terminology though... is 'beautiful' too long of a word to type for some folks to use so they create a slang term. Go figure. Sounds like a 'guy' word to me.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HondaGal : is 'beautiful' too long of a word...
Nails implies 'A hot chick about whom I'm going to fantasize the next time I '.  Beautiful is much deeper and more emotional.  Which would you expect from your average guy?  

Seriously, she was a beautiful woman and was pretty classy too.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts