Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
This subject cracks me up. Boomer and Sharpe were argueing this subject yesterday. Huge MD fan but Boomer had it wrong. Shannon said the Gov should stay out of it and I agree. It is already a crime to buy sell or use steroids. They should prosecute anyone that takes the stuff with the laws already in place.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Just remember that if you get busted taking narcotics, just say the person that gave them to you said it was just a performance enhancing cream, not drugs. That seems to work.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
I had a bunch of respect for Sen. McCain. I can't believe he is pushing for government intervention for baseball. This is wrong. We have enough big brother government. We do not need more. Let MLB handle this one.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
ND4SPD said:
MLB....NFL....NBA....etc Ban them all. If I hear one more "My family can't live on $x.x million/year" comment I'm gonna go postal :rolleyes: :rant:
:wstupid:

Well said ND. Oh, BTW, love the Avtar. Lookin good there pal!!!!!

Hamburgler said:
Just remember that if you get busted taking narcotics, just say the person that gave them to you said it was just a performance enhancing cream, not drugs. That seems to work.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts