Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give a quick review of this busy little shop. Needed new head bearings, and new set of tyres, and an oil change done (which would have been done myself normally but the previous owner rounded off the bolt :thumbd:).

Anyway, these guys are freaking EXCELLENT. Got the bike done exactly when they said they would, work was done perfectly, and even cleaned my wheels and did a few other small bits and pieces around the bike. Even charged me less than I was expecting which was an added bonus. Will DEFINITELY be going back for any servicing that I need. Top blokes.

:clap:

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
That is awesome Sky. I like hearing about shops like that. Places like that keep other shops with good rep alive. There's a place here in the states in SC called Sinister Cycles. They ripped a friend of mine off for over 1400 for a slip-on, power commander and a dyno-tune. Places like that infuriate me because they are the ones giving other shops/dealerships bad business because people are too afraid of getting ripped off again if they go somewhere else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts