Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone familiar with these? I'm wondering what people think abotu them - Good? Bad? I bid on one on eBay, didn't meet the reserve, but now the guy is offering to sell it to me at the lower price anyway. It includes the "required fairing stay as part of the auction wich you absolutely MUST have otherwise it will not fit with the stock one".

Any additional info is appreciated!

Thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
i thought you needed a fairing stay with or without the damper??:)huh: i dont guess i have noticed that)either way, i have one of those puppies, and havent had any trouble, it works great. i once took it off to see if i could notice the difference and yes you can tell the difference (as with probably any damper/stabilizer), mine has i think 8 or ten settings if i remember correctly, but you wont have to go past 3 or 4 (I think) unless you dont plan on turning cause that thing gets super hard............

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The price is $167 after shipping. I think the guy screwed up on his end with ebay. It's a new part, and his message says that he'd sell it to me for $430 plus $15 shipping, but in ebay is says $152 plus $15 shipping..... hmmm I might have to exploit this guy for being a moron

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
buy that suker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
:rant: if he doesnt!!!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
That's a killer deal if you get it, although I'd be shocked if he went through with it. I have one for sale at a little more reasonable price if that one falls though. (Mine is fine, I just already have a Scott's on my track bike and am just going to swap it back and forth between bikes.)

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah so ebay has no buyer protection from this sort of thing. The guy refunded me plus a little. I guess that was him trying to buy himself out of a negative feedback... oh well...

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
dang it..............maybe next time!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
JRIVAS you seem to be filling up threads with chat instead of meaningful and helpful replies. I think a bit of restrain on the reply/enter key might be of value to our tired eyesight.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
hey scrooge, i mean zero..........the fact that i put a smilie here and there and possibly only answer with a couple of words is my way of showing interest in the thread and to keep it going. I dont know everything when it comes to motorcycles and i have not been through every situation alot of members go through, heck i have even learned from you. You will see "chesty puller" everywhere on fireblades, so sorry my friend, get used to it....:idunno:no hard feelings zerogara (i hope)

Reactions: Sideshow bob
1 - 15 of 15 Posts