Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be a great place to put this,I just bought a 08 grafitti addition 600rr. I never told any one about what i did BUT I bought a microtrak gps. has a thirty day lithium ion battery if power was disconnected,THEFT RECOVERY, NATION WIDE TRACKING,TEXT/EMAIL TAMPER ALERT,24/7 CS, AUTOMATIC CRASH RESPONSE IF LAID DOWN LONGER THAN 30 SEC. IT NOTIFIES THE PO PO.but any ways i only had this bike for two weeks went in side the house for about 30 min. and my phone text me i went outside with my glock 22 40. cal. they had already turned the bike around and pushing out of my drive way.case in point ins. is only 578 a year full coverage and i was able to keep my bike it's a little exspensive $1200 and $199 a year but the s%m b#@tches were busted dead in there tracks shot two rounds got fined for shooting a fire arm in city limits but $120 is better that $6000 already saved me a lot of dough. worth checking into

MicroTRAK

·
Registered
6 Posts
that is the best thing ive herd in along time , just a shame you missed the scume bags but at least they went to jail . sory to hear you got a ticket though . I bet they wont be back for your bike!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well if i shot em then that would be very exspensive lawyers can't afford that.well worth the fine. 9MM. 40, 38, they all do the same job just a little diffrence in the clean up.lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts