Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I contacted GPTours today to see what GP's they will have a package for next year and got these, 4 events, up from just 1 this year.

Spain, Jerez May 2nd
Mugello, Italy May 30th
Donnington Park, GB July 11th
Brno, Czech Republic, August 22nd

I will be hitting one. If there is any interest, maybe we can get a group thing going with them. Proto and Fast Eddy have both said that Donnington isn't the greatest viewing, so I might look into the others. Anyone interested in seeing Rossi, Edwards, and your beloved Hayden?

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
I wanted to go to one, but wanted to go to one that had one on a particular weekend, hang out a week, and then see the next one the following weekend. I think that lined up pretty well a few times next year...

But whether I'll have the time and/or money is the issue!

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CC, it's expensive, very. GPTours actually makes it doable because it's kind of an inclusive deal. I just wanted to drop it now to see who might be interested. If BillAce has an interpreter with him then we can go out at night
I don't care which one, I just want to see a GP. This year Portugal was $895 then you have to get your airfare. That $895 includes seats, to and fro the track, hotel, and food.

·
Registered
476 Posts
booth23 : CC, it's expensive, very. GPTours actually makes it doable because it's kind of an inclusive deal. I just wanted to drop it now to see who might be interested. If BillAce has an interpreter with him then we can go out at night
I don't care which one, I just want to see a GP. This year Portugal was $895 then you have to get your airfare. That $895 includes seats, to and fro the track, hotel, and food.
He has many freinds and family there to help us out and he knows where to go at night. The stories I've been told. The exchange rate is very favorable to us and speaking American is a huge plus.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
Rios929 : What ever happened to all the US GP talk? I know they are not having one next year, are they saving it for '05?
The last I heard, it's still a possibility for 2005.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
If I can swing it financially, I'm definitely interested. If not this year, definitely within the next few.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts