Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
61 - 80 of 111 Posts
Re: Grattan Gallery

tigerblade said:
*Ahem* Just where the F were you when this was happening, abtech?!

:p
I was coming out of turn 9 in first..... front whell was coming up every single lap...... Did not knew it was that high until I saw the pic though.....

Great pics, TAZ...especially the black and white one! :eyebrows:

I chased JetBdude around a bunch of laps and he wheelied up the hill like that everytime... :thumb:

Red Rider said:
Great pics, TAZ...especially the black and white one! :eyebrows:

I chased JetBdude around a bunch of laps and he wheelied up the hill like that everytime... :thumb:
I like the ¨chased¨ thing..... for those who did not make it to Grattan please read followed....

For those that don't know how freaking fast Boo is: The first time I met him, he was racing a WERA event at Nelson Ledges and I had offered to help out in the pit for the weekend. Right off the bat on old tires that were dead IMO, on a track he had never seen before he was turning 1:14's. Later, he was doing 11's. For reference, my best lap around Nelson is a 1:20.2 on street compound, and I've ridding the track a number of times now.

Pretty amazing. The dude has big ole brass ones.

HD

61 - 80 of 111 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.