Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone got a good number plate for the beast? I picked up RC51 NUT off the DVLA website for £250 all in. They had SP10 VTR for £400 but couldnt have that due to age rule of bike. loads of RC51 numbers still available if your that way inclined just hope people have time to read it before they blast past!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
RC51 is on a Citroen which is a crime in my book. I saw F1 VTR recently but at over a grand on DVLA is too much. I'm looking now but by the time i've p****d about thinking they all go ! I'm gonna log in and see what's on the market, feel the need to spend some money......

·
Registered
17 Posts
Got in front of someone, you must be good ! I manage that at traffic lights, roadworks and cattlegrids, after that its pretty much over.
Need to find a a 1946 Massey Ferguson and swap RC 1 for the s***e the DVLA gave me.
Don't pass me at Donnington, it spoils my day :thumbd:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my initials are SP but couldnt find a good fit on plates. at least RC51 you can sell with the bike. off on honeymoon now, and sissy bars to fit when i get back. got a pre nupt. bikes not included in the deal lol.:bed:

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'll lend you my AJS so you can take a romantic journey through the Leicestershire countryside on your return, people don't like to pass it cos they think it must be ridden by a geriatric!
CU on the A50 sometime and enjoy the experience.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.