Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
I agree, that was a great read!  I am now considering trying to ride my own 100ccc, although the first snowfall of the year, for me, occurred today and placed a damper on my plans...  I did talk to my wife about this, hoping she might be interested in duplicating this effort, and knowing she is a motorcyclist herself, I was not expecting her answer, paraphrased as NO f***ing WAY!  I attempted to clarify and/or restate the idea, but the conversation only lasted to NO f*...  I decided at that point not to ask again and risk a N thrown against my head.  

Anyway, we are still in the process of planning our 100ccc ride.  Just because she's currently winning, does not mean it won't happen.

2OHOH2...is CoC 180 degrees from that bouncing beauty depicted in your avatar?  I am having trouble identifying location.  BTW, how did you get footage of my wife without my knowledge???

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
maxib : I agree, that was a great read!  I am now considering trying to ride my own 100ccc, although the first snowfall of the year, for me, occurred today and placed a damper on my plans...  I did talk to my wife about this, hoping she might be interested in duplicating this effort, and knowing she is a motorcyclist herself, I was not expecting her answer, paraphrased as NO f***ing WAY!  I attempted to clarify and/or restate the idea, but the conversation only lasted to NO f*...  I decided at that point not to ask again and risk a N thrown against my head.  

Anyway, we are still in the process of planning our 100ccc ride.  Just because she's currently winning, does not mean it won't happen.

2OHOH2...is CoC 180 degrees from that bouncing beauty depicted in your avatar?  I am having trouble identifying location.  BTW, how did you get footage of my wife without my knowledge???
I think she gave you the proper answer. Pilion on a 100ccc? NO F WAY! Seriously, she's probably far more likely to ride her own bike than on the back seat

'CoC' = C of C = College of Charleston? It could be, but I don't think it is. It was just a gif of your wife I found on the net... it is her, right?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
My apologies to those who don't know what I am talking about.

'CoC' = C of C = College of Charleston?

Yes.  I taught at MUSC for 11 years.  So that makes us neighbors of sorts.  

It sorta looks like she is walking away from West of the Ashley...

It could be, but I don't think it is. It was just a gif of your wife I found on the net... it is her, right?

Yes, right!  Oh, and just in case you are wondering, I don't mind at all if you want to keep that av active here for all to enjoy!  

Pete, you can learn a lot from this!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
G-Force,

I read about that 50cc ride.  I still cannot fathom that!  Although I know that there are better rides in the 50cc. class than my Polini pocket bike, all I can think of is cross country with my knees under my chin.  

I don't think so...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts