Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who likes them? I was in love w/ all albums up to and including "Insomniac". Since then they got kind of weak, but the new album "American Idiot" is incredible.

I always wanted to start a Green Day cover band, but I'm not sure what kind of demand there is for that. It would be fun though.

HD

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Heavy-Dee said:
Who likes them? I was in love w/ all albums up to and including "Insomniac". Since then they got kind of weak, but the new album "American Idiot" is incredible.

I always wanted to start a Green Day cover band, but I'm not sure what kind of demand there is for that. It would be fun though.

HD
Jesus of suburbia :thumb:

Always loved Greenday :woowoo:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
IMHO, Green Day are awesome. I can't say I'm a huge fan of their music, but I do like quite a bit of it.

One thing I am a fan of though, is their attitude:

"Here's our music, and here we are. If you don't like either, phuk off!".

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
I've always liked 'em. :thumb:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Serial Thriller said:
I haven't listened to them in a while, but everyone is raving about American Idiot (I like the single) so I'll have to check it out.

Honestly I think American Idiot is the weakest song on the album. Blvd of Broken Dreams is great as well as St Jimmy.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
Heavy-Dee said:

HD
all you gotta learn is like 3 chords and you're golden

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HondaGalToo said:
I have dookie. Haven't listened to them much since then. Perhaps I'll have to check out the new stuff.

Start w/ the newest album "American Idiot" and work backwards. Usually I prefer to learn a band in the same order that they put out their work, but in this case I wouldn't recomend that.

HD

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TGZ13 said:
Dookie & American Idiot that about sums it up :thumb:

If you get bored you can go fill in :cool:

Insomniac is good too. I also really liked "1039 Smoothed out Sloppy Hours" and there was another album before that one that I forget the name of right now. Both of which precede "Dookie".

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Heavy-Dee said:
Insomniac is good too. I also really liked "1039 Smoothed out Sloppy Hours" and there was another album before that one that I forget the name of right now. Both of which precede "Dookie".
Insomniac was good too i forgot about that one. After that I wasnt really listening to their newer stuff till they came out with american idiot

1 - 16 of 16 Posts