Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from N. Georgia! :patriot:

Just got a pristine '05 black/grey tribal 600rr, and figured I'd join up w/ the forums... Have had a number of Hondas, including my all-time favorite track/racebike, an NC30.

Looking forward to getting the 600rr setup, and getting back out riding. It's been cold as Hades here, but finally looks like the weather's breaking loose.

Here's to seeing the sun again finally!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:welcome: Mountains in the north, long flat and straight to the south, best of both worlds
Agree! The riding from about where we're at --> North is awesome. Rode up to Deal's Gap last August - that rocked, too. We transplanted out here from the west last winter, and I love it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm new to the RC51 world, been riding around here for years on other types of bike...Just picked up my 00 RC51 so am really looking forward to heading to the hills....
Let me know when you guys head out and if ti's OK i'll try and meet up with you, I live in Cartersville, I can come down there or you guys my be heading this way any way....
Thanks and be safe......

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
And a big :welcome: from the resident Demon around these parts.... nice to have ya (look out guys, another girl, koodies!!!)

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
And a big :welcome: from the resident Demon around these parts.... nice to have ya (look out guys, another girl, koodies!!!)
He or she didn't actually say what flavour of human they are though :)

·
Super Moderator
14,687 Posts
G'day & :welcome:.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
In my defense, I'm going off the name.... typically should say it all lol. :smilebig:

The poster's name is Kurth though, he's added onto a three-year-old thread :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts