Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are having an Ugly Holiday Sweater contest here at work next week and I'm going get a screen print of the Dashing Through The No! put on the hideous sweater I'm going to get.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lol that should be a winner! Have some spare thread hanging off it, you can't lose haha
That's a good idea!

I was also considering using the 'These candy canes are going to make you fat', as 90% of our staff here is female and 'more than enough' of them fit the typical obese American profile.
Then get a bunch of candy canes and hang them on the sweater.

·
Registered
927 Posts
You're an IT guy at a medical center right? They will atleast appreciate the effort if you don't win the contest. Which, lets face it, that should not fall short of a win. If it does I have to hear about the winning sweater 0_0

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You're an IT guy at a medical center right? They will atleast appreciate the effort if you don't win the contest. Which, lets face it, that should not fall short of a win. If it does I have to hear about the winning sweater 0_0
It's not a medical center, it's more like a call center. We don't actually have any patients or medical staff here. We do all the Medicare billing for a healthcare company.

I'd really like to put the Merry Kissmyass image on the sweater but I'm thinking I'd get sent home for that one. LOL

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
It's not a medical center, it's more like a call center. We don't actually have any patients or medical staff here. We do all the Medicare billing for a healthcare company.

I'd really like to put the Merry Kissmyass image on the sweater but I'm thinking I'd get sent home for that one. LOL
I could definitely get away with a sweater like that! Unfortunately... I wear fire retardent clothing at work haha, so they would only see it at the beginning and end of the shift.

I sported a hitler moustache for a few days at the end of Movember.. Tried to do a chaplin, ended with hitler. Was greaattttt.. Had a going away party for a guy, and alll of management got to see it HA.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I could definitely get away with a sweater like that! Unfortunately... I wear fire retardent clothing at work haha, so they would only see it at the beginning and end of the shift.

I sported a hitler moustache for a few days at the end of Movember.. Tried to do a chaplin, ended with hitler. Was greaattttt.. Had a going away party for a guy, and alll of management got to see it HA.
Well the winner of our contest wore a hideous gray one with a stuffed Rudolph head sticking out of the front of it...3D style.
I told her it looked like she was wearing a strap-on about a foot too high.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts