Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:highclap: My returned passport from the Australian Embassy in Washington, DC, complete with visa stamp that allows me to immigrate to Australia to be with my soul mate. Four months, 10 days after filing my application and submitting reams of documentation I can now proceed with liquidating. Hoping to be able to tie up all loose ends in a month. Anyone interested in a '98 Toyota Tacoma 3.4L V6 4X4 w/TRD package, 72K miles, mint shape? :eyebrows: The poor Aussies are indeed in trouble now! So, to the relief of many, in 4-5 weeks I'll be off-line for awhile.

I am psyched! This has been a long, stressful wait... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Bacchus said:
:highclap: My returned passport from the Australian Embassy in Washington, DC, complete with visa stamp that allows me to immigrate to Australia to be with my soul mate. Four months, 10 days after filing my application and submitting reams of documentation I can now proceed with liquidating. Hoping to be able to tie up all loose ends in a month. Anyone interested in a '98 Toyota Tacoma 3.4L V6 4X4 w/TRD package, 72K miles, mint shape? :eyebrows: The poor Aussies are indeed in trouble now! So, to the relief of many, in 4-5 weeks I'll be off-line for awhile.

I am psyched! This has been a long, stressful wait... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Then let me be the first to congratulate you my friend.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Congrats, Bacchus, I'm really happy for you!! Get back online soon and let us know how everything is! You know where to find me!

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
BDA116 said:
:nono: Great news for us all!! :nod:

:rotfl: Good luck man... Hope everything goes well. It's a beautiful place, enjoy it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Congrats :clap:

I know you've been waiting for this... so go get her, and don't drink the water. Oh wait that's Mexico, what's Aussieland's problem... hmmm... ummm... oh yeah. Don't get too lazy and begin to talk funny. Pronounce your words, hey there you'll be the one with the cool accent :thumb:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Good luck. If you are as nice of a guy in person as you are online, you deserve all of the happiness you can get. NOW GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!!

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
All the best, mate!

Hope it's all you've wished for, and that you have a wonderful time with your soul mate.

Where will you be?

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
Bacchus said:
Thanks CBRVFR. I'll be in Morphett Vale, a bit south of Adelaide.

I'm still delerious here! :googly:

You must be, you misspelled delirious!!!!!!

Took two years, I got the grammar nazi.:evilaugh:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts