Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
:eek: that crazy...

WSBTV said:
They did not say why Brohm was hanging out the passenger-side window when he was struck.
that's pretty obvious :puke:

I was in ATL this weekend and didn't hear anything about that.

TGZ before you start I would like to say I was no where near that bar!!!

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
929_Nupe said:
:eek: that crazy...

that's pretty obvious :puke:

I was in ATL this weekend and didn't hear anything about that.

TGZ before you start I would like to say I was no where near that bar!!!

did you watch the news? it was all over it sunday

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
WetShrub said:
"Dude, where's my head?"
:rotfl: :rotfl:
I would have loved to see the cops interview that guy.

Cops:You mean to tell me that you didn't notice that the guy right next to you had his head ripped off and you were swimming in a pool of his blood

Drunk Dork: Uhhhh yeah

its like an episode of beavis and buthead

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
bubba said:
only in georgia :eyebrows:
Details... details...

This sucks for all of the families involved... but nothing around here surprises me anymore.

(nothing like this would ever happen in jersey.... right?)

/threadjack/ You quit riding Bubba... or just riding with us? :smilebig: /end threadjack/

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
Now what would of happened to this guy had he stopped and called the cops cause this dude hung his head out the window?????

Just goes to show, "when it is your time, it is your time, anytime, anyplace".

Sux to be this dude IMO. Being held accountable cause the pax hung his head out the window.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Now what would of happened to this guy had he stopped and called the cops cause this dude hung his head out the window?????

Sux to be this dude IMO. Being held accountable cause the pax hung his head out the window.
Its not like he was just driving down the middle of his lane minding his own bussiness! He was obviouslt a "little" too close to the guide wire. Id say he is most definately accountable, also he was drunk so Id say hes pretty much as guilty as can be!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Jungleboy said:
Originally Posted by Mojave954

Sux to be this dude IMO. Being held accountable cause the pax hung his head out the window

Its not like he was just driving down the middle of his lane minding his own bussiness! He was obviouslt a "little" too close to the guide wire. Id say he is most definately accountable, also he was drunk so Id say hes pretty much as guilty as can be!
Yea, I don't think there was anythign he could have done after the fact to make himself seem like a good citizen. Umm, yea officer I know his head was cut off, and I know I'm drunk as snot, but I did stop and call you, you sure you can't just give me a warning?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
cbr99xx said:
(nothing like this would ever happen in jersey.... right?)

/threadjack/ You quit riding Bubba... or just riding with us? :smilebig: /end threadjack/

NO, in jersey the body would have never been found

1 - 19 of 19 Posts