Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gotta love the drama!

“If he thinks I’m going to let this go, he’s got another thing coming. Expect fireworks because the next time I put my helmet on, it’s going to be ugly, it’s going to be f%*&ing ugly. I’m not putting up with that crap. It’s his last chance. He crashes his brains out in every other team. He’s obviously threatened by me beating him in the championship. He knows if he loses it, it’s one less draw card he’s got to negotiate a deal for next year. He can’t ride a Formula Xtreme bike for crap, so he’s got to do it in the 600. He punted me out of the way.”

Cycle News online

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Daayyyum!

Tell us what you really think!? Hacking doesn't seem to be liked anywhere he goes!

·
Registered
208 Posts
phozed : gotta love the drama!

“If he thinks I’m going to let this go, he’s got another thing coming. Expect fireworks because the next time I put my helmet on, it’s going to be ugly, it’s going to be f%*&ing ugly. I’m not putting up with that crap. It’s his last chance. He crashes his brains out in every other team. He’s obviously threatened by me beating him in the championship. He knows if he loses it, it’s one less draw card he’s got to negotiate a deal for next year. He can’t ride a Formula Xtreme bike for crap, so he’s got to do it in the 600. He punted me out of the way.”

Cycle News online
It's not often you see a racer get THAT pissed about another rider.....must have been a nasty move that Hacking pulled ( don't get to see the AMA here is Australia )......hoping it doesn't get too ugly in the next race !

·
Registered
502 Posts
Kurtis didn't make any friends during the 2001 season, with his rough riding in Supersport and Superbike. I haven't seen the race, since it was rain delayed, and Speed isn't going to show it for 2 Wheel Tuesday.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
you guys remember hacking and gobert kicking each other and throwing punches? I remember anthony saying something like (allow me to paraphrase) '...I went over there to knock him in the gravel, but he got out of the way... Theres not a brain cell in his skull and I don't know why he's allowed to race'

It was worse than that and I was loving it! This was the year after hacking left yamaha and the go show came in, so that would have to be 2001...

·
Registered
259 Posts
This is great. I'm gonna pull up a lawn chair outside the Yamaha tent at RA, and watch the fireworks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts