1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
So you won $360?

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
:thumb: For a $20 buy in that's pretty cool.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
My brother-in-law has been trying to get me in on that online poker tournement stuff. He says he wins a couple hundred a month on it.. looks fun.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Getsome said:
My brother-in-law has been trying to get me in on that online poker tournement stuff. He says he wins a couple hundred a month on it.. looks fun.
careful if everyone is winning a couple hundred dollars where does the money come from :hmm:

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
the 26 thousand other people who are online losing at this moment I guess.

I downloaded the software and it looks good. waiting for the damn email confirmation now though. gonna play free stuff for a bit to see if I like it..

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
I got the pokerstars download. figure I would play in some free tournaments and what not today to see if I liked it. Doesn't this damn thing goto full screen? It's small and doesn't have a maximize available.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
So, do you run into (or "believe" it may be happening) pairs "running" the table through "Instant Messaging" or such, or does the software perform some kind of "lockout"?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
don't think there would be a way for them to lock out other applications running on your computer...

EDIT: how friggin long till this damn site sends my fuggin email confirmation to me? damn, can't play shit till you get that from them. Most sites it is instantaneous.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Been looking around pokerstars for a bit today. where are the tourny's that involve real cash? everything I see if freeplay

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Getsome said:
don't think there would be a way for them to lock out other applications running on your computer...
I suppose you're right, and after all, I'm sure a couple of winners could just pick up the phone and actually speak with each other.

If it's based on a regular deck, a "pair" (no pun intended) could make out pretty good... Imagine no need for signals, just "yeah I got this, and you have that.. so they don't have..."

Just a thought, or is it a random selection, as you can't choose your table (or such), and what about tourney's?

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Good job Conq! $360 win.....it's a start :poke:

Let me know when you're ready to come play with the big boys!

I rarely play at that site, but I'll check my screen name for that one and give you a shout.

Good job though, Luck is really the key in some of those cash tournaments.:thumb:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts