Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Unbelieveable what people will 'sell'. Funny though, they don't show a picture of what they're selling nor what the contraption looks like. But, people will buy it.....that's the sad part.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Interesting.

$6.99 (for auction) + $5.99 (for shipping) + $4.50 (miscalaneous charge) + $0.95 (insurance)

$18.43 for that BS.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
The hell with that projection system --- The 'disposable camera' is phenomenal ! (probably costs more though)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : The guy has ~1300 feedback's....he can't be that big of a scam artist, unless someone stole his info, or he just decided to turn things around
hahhaha... I hope you are kidding.

All of those 'Feedbacks' link to fictional objects. The feedback ID's are real, but he has someway fanagled the feedback system.

My favourite line is, 'Bid with 200% confidance'

Following his link to his FAQ (feq.html) he has a final word of truth...
'What is this lens anyways?

It’s a 7 X 10 inch light weight lens. Its very powerful high technology lens which can’t be found anywhere.'

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
ND4SPDSHO : Where's Zeeman when you need him
yeah, where is he, apparatantly some other Aussie has a higher post count than him, that would have been unheard of a few weeks ago although I'm sure he will take care of that when he gets back

·
Registered
929 Posts
nomad : Quote (ND4SPDSHO @ July 11 2003, 2:43pm)The guy has ~1300 feedback's....he can't be that big of a scam artist, unless someone stole his info, or he just decided to turn things around
hahhaha... I hope you are kidding.

All of those 'Feedbacks' link to fictional objects.  The feedback ID's are real, but he has someway fanagled the feedback system.

My favourite line is, 'Bid with 200% confidance'

Following his link to his FAQ (feq.html) he has a final word of truth...
'What is this lens anyways?

It’s a 7 X 10 inch light weight lens. Its very powerful high technology lens which can’t be found anywhere.'
The 'cut and paste' he added to his ad doesnt work properly, but checkout his REAL feedback and comments - feedback.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Yeah yeah, just checked it out - can sort of imagine ho wit works, but the pic would need to be flipped horizontally, and you would need a REALLY dark room, coz your TV set is the weakest projection bulb you have ever seen. The other thing is, the picture would look like crap - the lines on the TV screen making up the pics would be made so large that it would look like your TV set used 1980's game console technology. But hey, for $7, you get what you pay for...

Z...

Re post count - I'm on it

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Zeeman : Yeah yeah, just checked it out - can sort of imagine ho wit works, but the pic would need to be flipped horizontally, and you would need a REALLY dark room, coz your TV set is the weakest projection bulb you have ever seen. The other thing is, the picture would look like crap - the lines on the TV screen making up the pics would be made so large that it would look like your TV set used 1980's game console technology. But hey, for $7, you get what you pay for...

Z...

Re post count - I'm on it
So in other words it's a cheap magnifying glass

1 - 16 of 16 Posts