Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am I missing a whole lot of info by not playing the first game, or is this the crappiest, vague ending to a video game ever!? Are there multiple endings?

Can someone tell me the condensed story of Half Life 1?

thanks.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mojave954 said:
It is a continuing saga my man.

Stayed tuned for Half-Life 3. :D
I figured...... great game though..:thumb: I was waiting for the horrible secrets to be revealed....oh well. I think Halo 3 will be out before Half Life 3 so that will keep me entertained for a few months.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
If you didn't play HL, you missed a great game. I played through end to end three or four times. It was epic. While the graphics aren't as good as HL2, the gameplay and storyline are still impressive.

This will tell you all you need to know about HL's storyline...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-Life

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I own both games, have played them both through, and don't know what you're talking about EA. :idunno: HL2 doesn't even support multiplayer, so I'm not sure why you'd have to be online to play in single-player mode.

·
Registered
95 Posts
HL1 is truly an experience. That game f*ckin rocked! It starts out VERY slow. But, you will be completely amazed by the end.

It would be hard to go back and play it now with graphics having improved.

HL1 and Deus Ex1 are still my all time favorite games.

HL2 was a big let down for fans of HL1.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Chain said:
I own both games, have played them both through, and don't know what you're talking about EA. :idunno: HL2 doesn't even support multiplayer, so I'm not sure why you'd have to be online to play in single-player mode.
I think I mean the fact that you need a steam account to play. I don't remember what it was but when I tried the HL2 demo, it required you to have an account at some website also before it would play.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I liked the whole game...more than Halo2. Great plot.....so far. I just hate the wait for the next game....less devoted fans would lose interest and stop playing it...Like the Halo series; endings to both games were teasers and if all the loose ends aren't tied up with Halo 3 I just couldn't bring myself to buy another sequel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts