Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought it for the ps2 ($10) and damn, its a really good game. I have played the 2 player before with a friend alot but NEVER the first player game and now I am addicted to it. anyone else play it?

·
Registered
887 Posts
stegen : Bought it for the ps2 ($10) and damn, its a really good game. I have played the 2 player before with a friend alot but NEVER the first player game and now I am addicted to it. anyone else play it?
I've played against a couple of friends on a home LAN before and I must admit, the game rocks!!!...kinda reminds me of Halo for XBOX....the weapons of Half-Life are awesome...I love to bludgeon people to death with the crowbar!!!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Download the Counterstrike multiplayer upgrade game from www.planethalflife.com, that game is awesome if you're into multiplayer games

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Oh yeah, Counterstrike on the PC is the shizzle sh1t damn sack. Come one, come all and play, I'll take you out Seriously CS is the funnest game I have played in 20 years.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Don't even get me started on Half-Life. I played so much of that when it first came out ( what, '97 or so? ) that my ex-wife called it Have-No-Life.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
knip : Amazing that people still play a game that is so old...
Can't wait for part 2 Holiday Season 2003
I agree.

The mod community was so strong for HL that it assured the game's continued existence. Then you've got the expansion games of course (Op Force and Blue Shift) that kept folks interested.

I purposely got out of gaming because of Half-Life, no kidding. Consumed far too much of my time.

Now what's this talk of a new release Knip?

PS - I've longed for Half-Life to make it to the silver screen, but alas, seems it's just not to be.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
My friend Reggie and I routinely play CS. If you guys ever want to start a .org clan and meet up one night a week online for battle, let me know. I love killing Counter Terrorists, no offence Chain

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Chain : Quote (knip @ Aug. 01 2003, 3:47pm)Amazing that people still play a game that is so old...
Can't wait for part 2 Holiday Season 2003
I agree.

The mod community was so strong for HL that it assured the game's continued existence. Then you've got the expansion games of course (Op Force and Blue Shift) that kept folks interested.

I purposely got out of gaming because of Half-Life, no kidding. Consumed far too much of my time.

Now what's this talk of a new release Knip?

PS - I've longed for Half-Life to make it to the silver screen, but alas, seems it's just not to be.
I think there is another new mod for it called Condition Zero or something like that, but it's supposed to be CS, but single player and tons of missions, unless it's out already and I'm WAY behind.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
booth23 : My friend Reggie and I routinely play CS.  If you guys ever want to start a .org clan and meet up one night a week online for battle, let me know.  I love killing Counter Terrorists, no offence Chain
No offense taken.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Any of you guys play air combat sims online....or just shooter/fraggers?

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
Baketech : Any of you guys play air combat sims online....or just shooter/fraggers?
I can't fly for shite, though I like flight sims.

First person shooters all the way for me: HL, Quake 1, 2 and 3, Unreal and UT, SoF, Delta 1 & 2, Rainbow Six, Castle Wolfenstein, Medal of Honor, Max Payne, etc, etc.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Can't believe no one brought up the Day of Defeat mod for Half-Life.  That's so popular right now.  Best Half-life mod since Counter Strike.  If you liked that I would seriously recommend Day of Defeat.  

Another one I really liked for single player was Aliens Vs. Predator 2.  I liked the Aliens movies a lot so when you are running around as a Marine through the dark buildings and all you can hear is the little proximity indicator like in the movie.  Then it starts to beep at you and you can hear the aliens hissing and screaming and running down the halls in total darkness straight for you.  Scary sh!t man.  They play all the freaky Aliens music too.  Love that.  Being the Predator, and Alien is pretty fun too.  Different.

-Shrub

1 - 20 of 24 Posts