Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some pics of my bike after my winter project is done (almost)... new license plate bracket coming next week and done........ how do you like it? started out just a stock y/b 929, then flat black, then flat black with yellow rims..... tell me if you like..... thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
232 Posts
Very nice! :thumb: I wouldn't have thought I would like flat black, but it gives it a kind of military stealthy I'm fast as hell look.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Pretty cool, but I would stuck with the stock satin-finish wheels or gone to some super-lights from Marchesini or PVM or something like that. A pal of mine just converted his w/r '00 to almost all black and it's SHARP, except now he's too paranoit to put his tank-bag on that shiny new black tank!! :rotfl: I think you have found the ultimate solution! :thumb:

·
Registered
502 Posts
It looks really sweet, but the only fly in the ointment that I see is the orientation of the Honda wing decal on the tank. It's lookin' a bit 'lazy', angled back like it is. The position of the stock decal on the tank from the factory is more like it (for me). Otherwise, the bike has that raw, industrial, don't mess with me look about it. :thumb:

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Latebraking said:
It looks really sweet, but the only fly in the ointment that I see is the orientation of the Honda wing decal on the tank. It's lookin' a bit 'lazy', angled back like it is. The position of the stock decal on the tank from the factory is more like it (for me). Otherwise, the bike has that raw, industrial, don't mess with me look about it. :thumb:
thank you, and i hear you about the sticker, i put it on without looking at the picture of what it looked like before and i'm kicking myself in the ass now, i might just order them again and redo it.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts