Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I have a 03 cbr 600rr, is there anything u can do to stop ur hands from going numb? I have been trying to find some heli bars for my bike...but no luck

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
Hey all, I have a 03 cbr 600rr, is there anything u can do to stop ur hands from going numb? I have been trying to find some heli bars for my bike...but no luck

Don't hold on so tight might help?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Order a nice pair of loves with th gel padded palms- and just liek everybody else has suggested relax. unless someone is paying you risk your life there is no need to white knuckle your ride all the time. good riding position and clear relaxed mind will help you improve your times, and make riding more enjoyable all around. dont get me wrong I think I am as fast as 99% of riders o the street but unless I am at the track and money is at stake I limit my competitive edge by focusing on building skill that will carry over and preseve my life.... The zen of riding

·
Registered
20,981 Posts
Stop holding on for grim death :D :rotfl:

Relax and enjoy your bike :thumb:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts