Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then you lot ! There seems to be a common trend with some of the more recent members who are quite out spoken and wish to air their views.

This is all well and good as this is a forum for conversation on varied topics, BUT you are jacking peoples threads with stuff that has NOTHING to do with said thread and not getting back to the original persons question.

We all thread jack from time to time but at least get back on track, you guys and YOU know who you are just carry on bitchin at one and other hiding behind someone elses thread/question.

So lets see how many of you are going to man up and call one and other out for a good old fashioned slanging match.....I bet a lot of you don't !

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Not gonna speak for jazzy, (half the time I don't understand him anyway _ you brits)
but I know what he means. Not just thread jacking, but thread jacking with malice. Trying to impune the latest member to comment on a thread. Turns into a minor acid bath of insults.

Not very entertaining, and definatly a little childish.

btw, I sooooo don't get 'handbags at dawn'. :confused:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
you're just mad because you didn't say harleys pull old ratty tweaker chicks first
:hmm:........

NAaa!.... I just mad coz I got a tiny pen!s

no matter how hard I wack the keyboard I cant produce the required....
RTYU
FGHJK
BNM<

:D

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Awesome comments 1 and all :rotfl::rotfl:

"Handbags at dawn"

When you used to have a duel at dawn with swords or guns that was dangerous, so when you're taking the pi$$ out of someone trying to be all "Hard as nails" and beat everyone up cos they're all mouth and no trousers, it all basically means that they can't back up what comes out of their mouth in a fight !

Hence Handbags at dawn, and its quite funny how the couple of people I was thinking about for this thread haven't posted in it yet :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
CALLING V65!!!:attn:

Hey buddy, my money is on you! Here's your chance to annihilate anyone of the harley owners on this board! C'mon - I know you been keeping track of the harley people that have mentioned they own one :rotfl:
Warm up those typing fingers, and let the acid flow! :rotfl: :rotfl:

If the Harley thing is to booshwa, you can always start a fight with any of the ATGATT peeps:rant:
Are you starting to get warm behind the ears, pulse picking up a little...?
Cmon!! Let's do this!!!

15 rounds, no rules, no gloves. Down and dirty, bring it :knockout:

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
:hmm:........

NAaa!.... I just mad coz I got a tiny pen!s

no matter how hard I wack the keyboard I cant produce the required....
RTYU
FGHJK
BNM<

:D

lol, I got nothin man... :rotfl:
Not gonna speak for jazzy, (half the time I don't understand him anyway _ you brits)
but I know what he means. Not just thread jacking, but thread jacking with malice. Trying to impune the latest member to comment on a thread. Turns into a minor acid bath of insults.

Not very entertaining, and definatly a little childish.

btw, I sooooo don't get 'handbags at dawn'. :confused:
good points, but if you look at it optimistically, the bullshitting produces more opportunity to get answers by constantly bumping the thread. As long as you don't mind wading through the bullshit

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CALLING V65!!!:attn:

Hey buddy, my money is on you! Here's your chance to annihilate anyone of the harley owners on this board! C'mon - I know you been keeping track of the harley people that have mentioned they own one :rotfl:
Warm up those typing fingers, and let the acid flow! :rotfl: :rotfl:

If the Harley thing is to booshwa, you can always start a fight with any of the ATGATT peeps:rant:
Are you starting to get warm behind the ears, pulse picking up a little...?
Cmon!! Let's do this!!!

15 rounds, no rules, no gloves. Down and dirty, bring it :knockout:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
:rotfl:
I can't 'Man-up' but I do own a handbag of sorts. It has a hammer in it and it hits what it aims at.

You're right as always. I for one have to stop reacting when someone posts a pic that meant to offend/degrade or rips a strip off someone for no reason.

I'll be sweet as pie and learn to ignore all things offensive...

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't 'Man-up' but I do own a handbag of sorts. It has a hammer in it and it hits what it aims at.

You're right as always. I for one have to stop reacting when someone posts a pic that meant to offend/degrade or rips a strip off someone for no reason.

You wanna let off steam then this is the place to do it :thumb: :D:D:D:D
O Hell Jazzy, You too!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
777 Posts

You wanna let off steam then this is the place to do it :thumb: :D:D:D:D
I'm with Jazzy, C'mon GS let it all out! :bitchslap:

I'll even make the tea if it makes you feel better.:hmm:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Ya Jazzy I hate thread jackers too!!!!!!, does anyone else really like chicken wings??????:evilaugh::evilaugh::evilaugh:

:stirpot::stirpot::poke::poke::bonk::moon::moon::moon:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Ya Jazzy I hate thread jackers too!!!!!!, does anyone else really like chicken wings????
Hell no, way to much work for such a tiny reward. :thumbd:
I'm referring to chicken wings...:evilaugh:
Would rather have a rib steak, black outside and so raw in the middle that it reaches over and eats my veggies!

What was the topic again?:hmm:

1 - 20 of 72 Posts