Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I'm with Jazzy, C'mon GS let it all out! :bitchslap:

I'll even make the tea if it makes you feel better.:hmm:
Haha, I finally got some sleep so I'm not really miffed about anything.:idunno:

I haven't gone for a boo around the site this morning and am actively avoiding certain threads so maybe that helps?
No perfectly sane and charming men acting like my entire race is out to get them...sooo, I think I'm pretty happy with life this morning.

The bike's filthy and need some lovin' which means I've been riding again. Mmm, nope, no rants are forthcoming.

Thanks for the tea, it's lovely. Have you noticed Earl Gray and Fruitloops taste the same?:huh:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
You wanna let off steam then this is the place to do it
You serious about that?

This is your thread Jazzy, but I'm ready to take the gloves off with V65. I've had it with that guy. He probably needs medication. I'm serious. He's so EXTREME with his insults. A regular Dr. Jeckel/Mr. Hyde. And I'm getting tired of ****ing sticking up for him, only to watch him turn around and pollute the org. with his negitive bullshit. A few here know that I've stuck up for him. Ask Godspeed, or Brandon, probably a few others have seen examples to support my claim. Then V65 tells me to grow a pair, and get my pen!s out of his ass? Tell's me to plz die? WTF

Yea, I'm a little warm behind the ears, heart rate increased a little.
I just hope he has the sense to leave this in a forum, and not come stalk me or some crazy **** like that.

You know what started my rant this morning? He sent me PM after a heated exchange on a thread last nite.
Title: you are a
Subject: pussy

Classy move V65....

So this is my answer. Lets bring it out in the open where others can see.

·
Registered
917 Posts
You serious about that?

This is your thread Jazzy, but I'm ready to take the gloves off with V65. I've had it with that guy. He probably needs medication. I'm serious. He's so EXTREME with his insults. A regular Dr. Jeckel/Mr. Hyde. And I'm getting tired of ****ing sticking up for him, only to watch him turn around and pollute the org. with his negitive bullshit. A few here know that I've stuck up for him. Ask Godspeed, or Brandon, probably a few others have seen examples to support my claim. Then V65 tells me to grow a pair, and get my pen!s out of his ass? Tell's me to plz die? WTF

I just hope he has the sense to leave this in a forum, and not come stalk me or some crazy **** like that.

You know what started my rant this morning? He sent me PM after a heated exchange on a thread last nite.

Classy move V65....

Truely Pussified if he has to hide behind a PM. Bring it out in public, and defend your self, or let it go. Those are two things folks with common sense do. I wanted to say "Men" but I've seen Ladies on this forum more manly (Meant in a good way, not mono-brow, big hands, and a singing baritone manly) than to try and hide in a PM.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Still waiting.....

Right then you lot ! There seems to be a common trend with some of the more recent members who are quite out spoken and wish to air their views.

This is all well and good as this is a forum for conversation on varied topics, BUT you are jacking peoples threads with stuff that has NOTHING to do with said thread and not getting back to the original persons question.

We all thread jack from time to time but at least get back on track, you guys and YOU know who you are just carry on bitchin at one and other hiding behind someone elses thread/question.

So lets see how many of you are going to man up and call one and other out for a good old fashioned slanging match.....I bet a lot of you don't !
_______

I thought this would keep all the slanging matches out of peoples threads, you can have a right go at each other in this thread to clear the air OR until you reach a compromise OR agree to disagree and never talk about that subject again :thumb:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You serious about that?

Classy move V65....

Jondog speaks the truth, the only reason I backed off a couple months ago is because Jondog stuck up for this guy, and I promised Loopy I would.I have since kept that promise. I assure everyone that my balls are big enough to go head to head with anyone. I will continue with my promise to Loopy, even though I know this post will get me litup again. Maybe it's time for the powers that be to finally ban somebody. Can a poll be started on that?

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Jondog speaks the truth, the only reason I backed off a couple months ago is because Jondog stuck up for this guy, and I promised Loopy I would.I have since kept that promise. I assure everyone that my balls are big enough to go head to head with anyone. I will continue with my promise to Loopy, even though I know this post will get me litup again. Maybe it's time for the powers that be to finally ban somebody. Can a poll be started on that?
You can start a thread and a poll about anything, whether or not it would be seen through to the end by the Mods is another question :idunno:

At the end of the day this is a motorcycle forum:rolleyes:

I put up this thread so people could vent their frustrations with one and other, at the end of the day if people don't get on then AVOID one and other.

You don't always have to pull someone's post apart and start a slanging match all the time.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You can start a thread and a poll about anything, whether or not it would be seen through to the end by the Mods is another question :idunno:

At the end of the day this is a motorcycle forum:rolleyes:

I put up this thread so people could vent their frustrations with one and other, at the end of the day if people don't get on then AVOID one and other.

You don't always have to pull someone's post apart and start a slanging match all the time.
Not trying to start a slanging match, Jazzy, in fact I've spent the last month avoiding it.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Not trying to start a slanging match, Jazzy, in fact I've spent the last month avoiding it.
I know mate, I wasn't directing my post at you directly, I thought when I wrote it that I should have worded it differently :thumb:

Half of my post was for you and the other half was in general.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
You serious about that?

Classy move V65....

damn man. That is kinda bitch-made. I'd be annoyed too

·
Banned
681 Posts
Are you SURE you're a guy?
There is nothing typed that would lead me to believe someone would travel coast to coast to yell "BOO" at you and watch you take a piss in your gear.

The fact of the matter is you take everything I type too seriously and jump to conclusions, oh yeah, and you can't spell for beans. I'm my own man, don't need approval from a twit or care about your disapproval, I have my own opinions and they differ from yours often it seems. So what?

I find a few ridiculously too serious and can't tell the difference from sarcasm and hate.

If you want me to leave, there are A LOT of other cycle forums I enjoy without being followed around by a pussy every day, watching for me to type something and cry about their fears in their little sewing circle. Go to your leader and remove V65, I can care less if that's what makes a pussy of a man sleep better at night. No skin off my nose.

The "die" comment you took far from context was one of those stupid smilies,:nono: just like all the middle finger ones you put in your posts directed at me, jonpup9. :poop: If these smilies are inappropriate, threatening, or cause you to **** yourself so easily, why are they there, and what makes your use of them OK? Nothing worse than a hypocrite.

·
Banned
681 Posts
CALLING V65!!!:attn:

Hey buddy, my money is on you! Here's your chance to annihilate anyone of the harley owners on this board! C'mon - I know you been keeping track of the harley people that have mentioned they own one :rotfl:
Warm up those typing fingers, and let the acid flow! :rotfl: :rotfl:

If the Harley thing is to booshwa, you can always start a fight with any of the ATGATT peeps:rant:
Are you starting to get warm behind the ears, pulse picking up a little...?
Cmon!! Let's do this!!!

15 rounds, no rules, no gloves. Down and dirty, bring it :knockout:
It's all entertaining and fun for you when it's someone else, but noooo, you can't take it for 2 posts. This sat for 2 days and I ignored it because I felt it was again, out of context. I ride with Harley's, and people not hiding behind a keyboard are far more receptive and open minded, even if they can't pick a better motorcycle. Wrangler cracked me up with his youtube videos and I sent it to 100s of people to check out his ass wiping and grooming advice, they loved his beard too. But I respect the guy I razzed, he can do more with a bike than I can. None of my comments were trying to provoke him. I replied clearing it up, but then Jondog9 started the stalking of my posts and in minutes was there every time to whine and pick them apart.
The references I made about marriage a couple days ago started this downward spiral of responses, when NONE OF IT was supposed to be taken seriously. That's all I got to say.

·
Registered
7,455 Posts
Still waiting.....

I thought this would keep all the slanging matches out of peoples threads, you can have a right go at each other in this thread to clear the air OR until you reach a compromise OR agree to disagree and never talk about that subject again :thumb:
I agree to that!

For V65

I just read both of your posts pretty carefully. You come accross as bitter and caustic. I don't even know how to sensibly argue with you cause you just cant take critisism without hurling the barbs back at me. You say I have no balls, I'm a pussy, suggesting I have sex with my dog... Just to name a few off the top of my head.

It's not my intent to ban you. Never was. It's my intent to say some words (when I'm being serious, like now) that you might consider a different yet valid viewpoint from your own. That's how I see it. But apparently you see it as me putting my "pen!s in your ass", cause I sure don't see any other context to that statement. By the way, that's the insult that made me reconsider my loyalty to you. But, hey, apparently you're a tough guy. A real lone wolf.

And my spelling? Really? Don't you agree that's a pretty weak point to attack me on?

I'm done, I don't give a rats ass what happens to you anymore. You see what you want to see. It's my opinion that you are a very narrow minded person, who's stuck in a world of baggage, victimization, self pity, and apathy. I honestly hope your mental outlook on life and people improves.

I'm offering a truce. Since we are obviously not going to agree on much, no more exchange between us. Cause I'm just not the person you describe.

I'll let you have the closing post, and last word if you want.
Slainte!
John

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I agree to that!

For V65

I just read both of your posts pretty carefully. You come accross as bitter and caustic. I don't even know how to sensibly argue with you cause you just cant take critisism without hurling the barbs back at me. You say I have no balls, I'm a pussy, suggesting I have sex with my dog... Just to name a few off the top of my head.

It's not my intent to ban you. Never was. It's my intent to say some words (when I'm being serious, like now) that you might consider a different yet valid viewpoint from your own. That's how I see it. But apparently you see it as me putting my "pen!s in your ass", cause I sure don't see any other context to that statement. By the way, that's the insult that made me reconsider my loyalty to you. But, hey, apparently you're a tough guy. A real lone wolf.

And my spelling? Really? Don't you agree that's a pretty weak point to attack me on?

I'm done, I don't give a rats ass what happens to you anymore. You see what you want to see. It's my opinion that you are a very narrow minded person, who's stuck in a world of baggage, victimization, self pity, and apathy. I honestly hope your mental outlook on life and people improves.

I'm offering a truce. Since we are obviously not going to agree on much, no more exchange between us. Cause I'm just not the person you describe.

I'll let you have the closing post, and last word if you want.
Slainte!
John

:clap::clap:----you are a good one Jonboy!!!!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I know mate, I wasn't directing my post at you directly, I thought when I wrote it that I should have worded it differently :thumb:

Half of my post was for you and the other half was in general.
Gotcha, no worries.:thumb:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
You handled it with class and it was noticed. Just kind of missed your regular posts. Hope to see your input more. And you have a demented and funny wit :thumb: that comes across very clearly in your posts - no one is left wondering. It's tough sometimes to use sarcasm or irony in text!

damn man. That is kinda bitch-made. I'd be annoyed too
And there's my beef again..:rolleyes:
Does B!!!h-made mean by a dog or by a female? If it means by a female, does that mean all the females of the world are stupid enough to do something like that?

If it's not acceptable to write A$$, why is the swearword B!!ch acceptable here?
No one would accept racism so why is sexism such an easy slide-by? SEXY is awesome but sexism is not. Just like racism is not racy, sexism is not sexy.:rant:
It's not okay to to use insulting and degrading words against one population of people. Not okay when it's ANY population.
Joking sexism? Awesome because it's great to poke fun at our stereotypes and differences.
I collect shoes and boots BTW..:O Typical woman..See, harmless, when it's things like that. Drive or ride like a girl, same deal that the stats are always there to reassure the population so unless it's from a riding instructor, that one's no biggie either. Shoot like a girl? Ask the military sharpshooters about that one. Do we do a million other things - like a girl-? Yup! but all you insecure people out there - get over it! The woman who screwed you over was an A!!hole, that's all. Not black white, jewish or druid - just an a$$hole and a rotten person.

If I complain about something, it's not b!!ching, it's just complaining. And guess what, it's not even nagging cos I'm not a horse either. Not ragging because we're not in the 1920's. Not PMSing because mood-swings swing both ways (duh!!:rolleyes:) and no one snivels when a pms-ing woman is happy and fun!

We've had some awesome threads happen, Brandon so don't take this as a jab at you in particular, it's totally not, it just seems that it's a popular word here lately and it's bringing the tone of this forum down to white trash level.

Anyone can poke fun at me about my gender but don't treat my gender like it's a bad thing. We've moved along from the fifties. Only weak and insecure men need to use the 'like a girl' shite. All you guys here ride motorcycles so there shouldn't be any un-manly issues.

If a gay guy uses the term B!!ch, that's a whole different ballgame and since I'm not a gay male, I have no right to comment on how they use it.

Ooo, that feels good. And if you think this rant has been b!!ching, well, you're wrong 'cos the Jon Dog Sophie has been only observing and taking notes and she's the only one here that deserved to be rightly called a female dog.

All of you have Moms or sisters or aunts or and especially daughters so let them live a life without constantly being barraged with sayings and ideas that strive to make them feel less important and less valued. It starts with smart and confident men, like the kind who generally ride motorcycles!

How's that Jazzy?:eyebrows:
Bam! Outta the park and I used my handbag.:smilebig:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
V65
hoo givs a sh!T abut thpellink?
As long as specific part numbers are correct, what does it matter? Let it go.

And if no one understands your 'tone' then don't use it because it's not working. Save it for your face to face conversations. We all joke with each other but your joking is not coming off well, it appears rude and insulting no matter how many happy faces or pokers are there.

Your 'good' posts are awesome but it appears like you have mood swings like crazy. Those mean-spirited posts are especially inappropriate when the poster is new and instead of commenting about the original post, you just pick apart what the previous poster said.
We disagree all the time and that's great but we can totally disagree respectfully.

Like that Jondog post a couple back, his was aggressive but funny and you just tore back with no room for working things out or compromise.:idunno:

No one is forcing you to stay but if it keeps going from normal to 'joking' fury, we're always going to be back at this. :(

21 - 40 of 72 Posts