Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
681 Posts
I learned a long time ago you can't argue with a woman. I changed my location in honor of all of you armchair psychiatrists.

The best sense of humor belongs to those that can also laugh at themselves. I really appreciate the gang piling up on me tonight. But I will miss Wrangler, with the spotless ass, who didn't make it through the fray.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I learned a long time ago you can't argue with a woman. I changed my location in honor of all of you armchair psychiatrists.

The best sense of humor belongs to those that can also laugh at themselves. I really appreciate the gang piling up on me tonight. But I will miss Wrangler, with the spotless ass, who didn't make it through the fray.
Aha! There's the problem. We aren't arguing, we're just sayin'.:)

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
:surrender:

:nworthy2:

Maybe. (Don't you love the email notices never matching what shows up on the post?)
I'll take a 'maybe' as a good start to a smooth ride. :thumb::thumb:
I don't get the email notices, I think I unchecked that and just use the User cp at the top. If I had the notice thing on, I'd see fireblades when I supposed to be working and then I never make a dime.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
You handled it with class and it was noticed. Just kind of missed your regular posts. Hope to see your input more. And you have a demented and funny wit :thumb: that comes across very clearly in your posts - no one is left wondering. It's tough sometimes to use sarcasm or irony in text!.:smilebig:
Thanks, GS. I've been fighting a back injury for a few weeks, haven't spent much time at the computer, not very comfortable.

Gawd I love that woman!!!
Back off man, she's mine!:nono::smilebig::smilebig:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Back off man, she's mine!:nono::smilebig::smilebig:
:rotfl::rotfl:
If only I could have this as my real life! At least my driveway would look AWESOME with all your bikes lined up.

I honestly thought my little rant would get me a thousand neg reps. You guys are classier than even I gave you credit for.:thumb:
I guess it's that thing about setting expectations high and most good people will exceed them.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Thread seems to be working :thumb:

And it shouldn't be a case of 'Ganging up' on somone, this was about sorting out issues and differences OUTSIDE of peoples threads on the forum.

We are adults here not children, need to leave the attitude in the play ground.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Thread seems to be working :thumb:

And it shouldn't be a case of 'Ganging up' on somone, this was about sorting out issues and differences OUTSIDE of peoples threads on the forum.

We are adults here not children, need to leave the attitude in the play ground.
You're the best armchair psychiatrist I know...:hmm:...ok maybe not.....better than an trying to be an armchair bully though I guess.:rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Heck just reading this thread has helped me get over the Separation anxiety. <Leans back slowly and puts his feet up on the chaise> It all started when I was just a little boy. Well, by "little" I mean under 150 Lbs (under 10 stone for you Brits) so I was very young...
<The scene fades, as we see the Dr. shaking his head wishing he had become a veterinarian, because then at least the patients would admit they were animals.>

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Interesting perception. I agree there is a vast separation between real life relationships and this place.
:plus1:
Heck just reading this thread has helped me get over the Separation anxiety. <Leans back slowly and puts his feet up on the chaise> It all started when I was just a little boy. Well, by "little" I mean under 150 Lbs (under 10 stone for you Brits) so I was very young...
<The scene fades, as we see the Dr. shaking his head wishing he had become a veterinarian, because then at least the patients would admit they were animals.>
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
O ya GS, I am a better rider than you, you know why? Cause you are a GIRL!!!!!!! Ya I am tough---oooops gotta go here comes Mrs OX she will kill me if she finds out I said that!!!!!!!!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
:rotfl::rotfl::thumb:

O ya GS, I am a better rider than you, you know why? Cause you are a GIRL!!!!!!! Ya I am tough---oooops gotta go here comes Mrs OX she will kill me if she finds out I said that!!!!!!!!!:rotfl:
Oh, yeah???, Yeah?? Ummm. Well, I outta...:rant:
Wait!
I DO ride like a girl!! I pay less insurance 'cos if it!!
I don't have to move any parts when I sit down on my bike, it's awesome!

I don't think the lovely lady would be offended that you complimented me by saying I ride like a girl.
:poke::hyper::highclap::dance::lilangel:

Call it patched, repaired, mended, doctored up, fixed, or whatever you want to call it, welcome back our Harley dude, bike restorer, and family man, Wrangler! :thumb:
Oh, we're going to have to lower the rating. No sex and violence? We're going to lose our #1 status!!! :rotfl::rotfl:

Good to see you back to your normal self.:thumb: Now you'll have to wander off to the 7 word game and poke some fun at yourself in 7 words. I was once the subject of the 7 word game, it's fun. Put yourself in some good situations, I'll be joining in if it doesn't take a personal turn. Hell, I'll throw myself back in... off I go...

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Unfortunately for the patient he realised that the Dr thought animals talked :rolleyes:

Oh what a great thread and so many lovely handbags too, best bit is that GS has the smallest one here :D

41 - 60 of 72 Posts