Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am beginning to wonder about the motives of the Intrepid Mr. Blix. Why he would he make such inflammatory statements after a positive development in weapons proliferation is beyond me......

It's almost as if he is trying to inflame more hate.....seems counterproductive at the least.

Hans Blix, the former chief U.N. weapons inspector, said Saturday Libya's decision to dismantle its weapons of mass destruction, is "welcome" and surmised the action might have been spurred by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi's fear over "what he saw happen in Iraq."

"I think we have to learn what did they (Libya) have. They say that they will adhere to the Non-Proliferation Treaty for nuclear weapons. They are already party to that treaty and they have had inspections for years," said Blix in an interview in Sweden.

"While the Americans would have a difficulty in doing the same in Iran and in North Korea as they have done in Iraq, Libya would be more exposed so maybe he will have reasons to be worried."

"Similarly in the field of chemical weapons, we would like to know what they have. They talk about components, maybe they are exaggerating it a bit."

Blix said the move serves as a "signal to the rest of the world." He said Gadhafi was "much more dangerous" 10 to 15 years ago, but "you have to admit he has changed for the better since."

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
I am beginning to wonder about the motives of the Intrepid Mr. Baketech. Why he would he make such inflammatory statements after a positive development in weapons proliferation is beyond me......

It's almost as if he is trying to inflame more hate.....seems counterproductive at the least

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't you have a Monster you could be riding... :idunno:

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Bright and sunny today, quite cold (41 degrees) and sun is getting low now. Spent half the day in the garage doing an oil and coolant change on the Hornet 600. Getting a bit late to get the Monster out. Probably for the best as not sure it would stand up to even one day of winter riding. :eek:

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As my wife would say....
"It's never too late to get the Monster out...." ;)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Baketech said:
As my wife would say....
"It's never too late to get the Monster out...." ;)
Well, I always thought your posts showed great imagination and had no bsais in truth or reality. The above quote confirms my suspicions. A) You've got a big one? B) Your wife would want to see it? If you were really married you's know that B) would never happen. Get real. :( ;)

How about someone getting this thread back on track.

·
Registered
11,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Don't get winded jumping to conclusions....

You are ruling out the option that she rides a Monster.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts