Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
:bday: :cheers2: Happy birthday fumb! Blame it on the crazed damn Aussie that I have to keep wishing people birthday wishes a day ahead of time :rant: (I won't mention his name, will just say that his nom de plume begins with "ratte")... :p

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
:bday:

Bacchus said:
:bday: :cheers2: Happy birthday fumb! Blame it on the crazed damn Aussie that I have to keep wishing people birthday wishes a day ahead of time :rant: (I won't mention his name, will just say that his nom de plume begins with "ratte")... :p
It's only because we are ahead of you ;) hehehe

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Already got my present...the S/O took me to a hot springs in Montana...me loves hot water...can't figure out how to upload pics to the new board...but rest assured a good time was had by all...

J

·
Registered
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bacchus said:

:twofing:

:D

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
fumbducker said:
Already got my present...the S/O took me to a hot springs in Montana...me loves hot water...can't figure out how to upload pics to the new board...but rest assured a good time was had by all...

J
Awwww, please say that you're not gonna post any nude pics of yourself :sless:

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
ND4SPD said:
What's the smiley for, do you want him to? :gay:

Just because you guys don't want to see the pics doesn't mean that the gals don't want to see 'em. :eyebrows: Bring on the pics! :clap:

Do we get to see you in your :bday: suit?? Happy belated birthday Fumb!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts