Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
tigerblade said:
Where's Yellar been anyway? Haven't heard much from him lately.

:bday: people!

I see he signed in this morning. I was wondering the same thing too and apparently his activity subsided at the end of March. Guess he's moved on to other things as his Blade is sold (that's what his profile shows).

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
HondaGal said:
...apparently his activity subsided at the end of March. Guess he's moved on to other things as his Blade is sold (that's what his profile shows).
That's no excuse! :smilebig:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Happy Birthday to youuuuuu, Happy Birthday to youuu, Happy Birthday dear fellow .orgersssssssssssss, Happy Birthday to you!! :bday:

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
tigerblade said:
Where's Yellar been anyway? Haven't heard much from him lately.
I have lunch with him every few weeks. In fact, supposed to be meeting him for lunch today or tomorrow. He's doing fine, recently engaged, and looking for a house. Once he gets all that stuff behind him, he'll be back on two wheels (probably in the form of a track-only bike).

·
Registered
154 Posts
Thanks for the B-day wishes everyone! My Fiance' and family threw me a big surprise party on Saturday to celebrate my 30th. It was a blast. There were people there that I haven't seen in 4-5 years.

I'm still around.. usually check in at least once a day (M-F). Like Pete said, I plan to be back on two wheels next year some time. I've got the bug bad but need to get into a house and get this wedding behind me before I can throw some cash in the direction of a track bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts