Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Thanks for the nice sentiments everyone. I had a great day. I got to spend it with my family and enjoyed the beautiful day.

I threw all caution to the wind tonight. I visited a piercing parlor tonight and added a piece of shiny jewelry to my body. :woowoo: Due to .org restrictions, I can't share any more info on it so y'all will have to use your imagination.

I will give you a hint --> I will not be riding the bike tomorrow. :eek:

Awww, Chain....you miss me. :) That's soooo sweet of you. I miss you guys too so I'll be making sure I don't stray too far for too long.

S

·
0 Posts
Happy Birthday!!! :bday: :hyper: :clap: :highclap: :goodmod: :cheers2: :freebird: :naws: :cheers:

S

·
0 Posts
HondaGal said:
Thanks for the nice sentiments everyone. I had a great day. I got to spend it with my family and enjoyed the beautiful day.

I threw all caution to the wind tonight. I visited a piercing parlor tonight and added a piece of shiny jewelry to my body. :woowoo: Due to .org restrictions, I can't share any more info on it so y'all will have to use your imagination.

I will give you a hint --> I will not be riding the bike tomorrow. :eek:

Awww, Chain....you miss me. :) That's soooo sweet of you. I miss you guys too so I'll be making sure I don't stray too far for too long.

Uhhhhh TMI!!! :D

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
:bday: :bday: :bday: :cheers2: :bowtome: :cheers:

Happy birthday HG and Todd.........

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
HondaGal said:
I visited a piercing parlor tonight and added a piece of shiny jewelry to my body. :woowoo: I will give you a hint --> I will not be riding the bike tomorrow. :eek:
You prepping for a suspension like Critz? :hmm:

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
HondaGal said:
......I threw all caution to the wind tonight. I visited a piercing parlor tonight and added a piece of shiny jewelry to my body. :woowoo: Due to .org restrictions, I can't share any more info on it so y'all will have to use your imagination. I will give you a hint --> I will not be riding the bike tomorrow. :eek: .......
Why haven't any of you einstegens picked up on this yet? I don't understand why you would want to take your motorcycle seat and get it pierced, but whatever floats your boat...................Oh wait, I get it now. You didn't pierce the motorcycle seat, the clam got a nose ring! :eek:
Congrats.?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts