Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Holidays to everyone, new and current older members alike, it certainly would be nice if a few people popped in for a greeting just to let everyone know you are well, heres to hoping a few are cruising the web with bellies full of joy and happen to see this thread......a quick hello would be a fantastic Christmas tribute to the .org!!!!!!
:cheers2::cheers2::bed::bed::freebird::inlove::highclap::pointup::hellobye::woohoo::woohoo:

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
I WOULD have been busy in the garage over the holiday with my rebuild of the 929. But JE didn't get pistons to me in time, so I'm forced to spend the time until Jan 2 sitting on the sofa, drinking and eating, watching old films, and generally monging out. Which probably won't be a bad thing.

Anyway, Happy Holidays to you all and a brilliant 2019!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My oldest is back from school....the fridge is almost empty already...the glory of 2 teenage boys....can’t wait to spend time with them whether they are forced to or not.....ungrateful little selfish, money sucking, self entitled burdens on my life savings!!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::grin:grin:grin

All kidding aside they are great guys, funny as all heck, Mrs Ox has done a fantastic job:grin:grin:grin:nworthy2:

Hopefully some of your family members will return from wherever life has taken them to be ‘home’:door::door::door:

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts
Merry Christmas and wishes of a prosperous New Year to everyone. I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know some of you, and appreciate the "vitrual" road paved by those who came to the site before me and made FB.org what it is today.

God bless you, every one.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,990 Posts
Merry Christmas and wishes of a prosperous New Year to everyone. I've thoroughly enjoyed getting to know some of you, and appreciate the "vitrual" road paved by those who came to the site before me and made FB.org what it is today.

God bless you, every one.
Love ya brother, Merry Christmas ?

·
Heeza Y Zasch
3,033 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,990 Posts
My oldest is back from school....the fridge is almost empty already...the glory of 2 teenage boys....can’t wait to spend time with them whether they are forced to or not.....ungrateful little selfish, money sucking, self entitled burdens on my life savings!!!!:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::grin

All kidding aside they are great guys, funny as all heck, Mrs Ox has done a fantastic job:grin:grin

Hopefully some of your family members will return from wherever life has taken them to be ‘home’
My oldest will be 18 in 2019, and starting college :doh::doh: He’s got his own car (your welcome my boy), is a great kid, and this will be his last Xmas as a high schooler and at home. His brother is 14, he’ll be around for a while, but man does time fly by once you hit the 40 mark.........

Hey Ox, I have three boys, I know what you mean about no food in the house. :laugh.
Dang, looks like we’re all gonna be broke before we can get that new 2020 V4 CBR1000RR:nerd:nerd:wink

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My oldest will be 18 in 2019, and starting college :doh::doh: He’s got his own car (your welcome my boy), is a great kid, and this will be his last Xmas as a high schooler and at home. His brother is 14, he’ll be around for a while, but man does time fly by once you hit the 40 mark.........

Dang, looks like we’re all gonna be broke before we can get that new 2020 V4 CBR1000RR:nerd:nerd:wink
You couldn’t be more right, life is a downhill road race after 40 you can’t slow it down!!!! It sure is great though.......

Your situation is similar to ours but we make our kids share the third vehicle...and now that the oldest is back this could get interesting.....’Dad are you going anywhere later?...i need to borrow your truck....?’.......:devil:devil....i am in the drivers seat for 2 weeks around here bitches!!!!!!:bowtome::bowtome::bowtome:

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
but man does time fly by once you hit the 40 mark.........
Damn right, hitting 40 in life is like hitting 85 in a DeLorean. Only got one which was an umm..accident on our wedding night, and she's already halfway through high school now, how does time move so fast?

Happy Christmas/Holidays/non-religious vacation day to you all :cheers:

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn right, hitting 40 in life is like hitting 85 in a DeLorean. Only got one which was an umm..accident on our wedding night, and she's already halfway through high school now, how does time move so fast?

Happy Christmas/Holidays/non-religious vacation day to you all :cheers:

not sure why things speed up at 40 Benelli, it must be because we finally ‘get it’ as they say.....cheers to the sprint to the finish!!:cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Super Moderator
14,706 Posts
A tad late I know, but hope everyone had a great Christmas and the new year is kind to you all.

·
Registered
4,132 Posts
Well a tad post-facto... but Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a joyous New Year to all the old schoolers still kickin' around the site!

Reactions: IanDoohan
1 - 17 of 17 Posts