Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, I guess these are sombre times. For me it's always a busy and enjoyable period because this is when I do the major things on the bike. Might as well, as they'll be throwing salt on the roads soon.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Happy NY to you! Salt already on the roads so my two babies are in the garage for a while. Have things to do on them before the riding starts age, oil, filters, antifreeze, MOT, Goodridge hoses, to name a few but too cold out to bother atm.

last year was a good riding year for me, believe it or not. Early lock-down meant the roads were empty but I fetch regular meds for 2 people who cant get out on their own so at least every 2 weeks (often more) I got to go out for a blast (ok its 3km to the pharmacy but 80km the scenic route!). when we were allowed out I took Friday afternoons off work (working from home so no issues) and went out riding with some buddies from Southampton. In August/Sept international EU travel opened up so we went to French Pyrenees and met up with a mate who lives there, cheap gite, rides in the mountains and to Andorra, so that was a good crack!

the latest wave of C-19 is getting me down a bit being in all the time, too cold and dark out to do much, seems a chore to do anything atm so roll on better days, and I only need to look in the garage at my babies to put a smile on my face! :D

Stay safe everyone and look forward to some good times in 2021!!

·
President: Team Full Chat
8,179 Posts
Happy New year to you to, shame the old Fireblade forum is so inactive, I used really enjoy it, there were some great characters. Has @IanDoohan sold his bikes?
Happy New Year to all!!

He has not, still has them and is still torn about selling them off, but he believe it will happen before summer 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

And that doesn’t mean he disappears either. He love this forum.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts