Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i ended up making out with an old friend and some other girls that i just happen to meet that nite at the party who was not the best looking chick in the room. :crap: messed up any chance i had to get laid that nite cuz i did it in the middle of the room. turns out the "not so good looking" chick ended up giving oral to a another friend and gaged on it and threw up on the guy. :rotfl: i guess she might have had a worse night then i did.

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
New954RRider said:
i ended up making out with an old friend and some other girls that i just happen to meet that nite at the party who was not the best looking chick in the room. :crap: messed up any chance i had to get laid that nite cuz i did it in the middle of the room. turns out the "not so good looking" chick ended up giving oral to a another friend and gaged on it and threw up on the guy. :rotfl: i guess she might have had a worse night then i did.
I hope you made out with the horseface BEFORE her gagging incident.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
New954RRider said:
:rotfl: Thanks for your,,, "openness". :rotfl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts