Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

President: Team Full Chat
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Thanksgiving 2015馃馃馃馃馃馃馃

Just a small, quick shout out to all near and far, as we here in the US celebrate our Thanksgiving. There's a lot of unrest out there in the world today, let's take this day to reflect on all that we're thankful for in our daily life. I know m/c's top the list ;), but be ever mindful of those who are less fortunate, and those that have dealt with recent tragedy. We're only here once (until proven otherwise lol), so be kind to one another. :patriot:

God bless, and be safe Blade friends:)

Super Moderator
Re: Happy Thanksgiving 2015馃馃馃馃馃馃馃

Yeah, what Ian said.

Heeza Y Zasch

give it up for the guy with the big heart :clap:

have a pleasant day, y'all... not just in 'MERKA, but everywhere :thumb:

Registered

:clap:Well said indeed. I bought my first in 20 years fireblade exactly a year ago today. Fireblades.org has magnified the pure joy of owning the 954. It was a shiny turd that didnt even run when I bought it. You guys helped me with your wealth of combined knowledge get her going. Yes, I did melt a hole through a piston shortly there after BUT!! she has now been completely rebuilt by my own hands in my own garage and is running beautifully. I honestly would not have had the courage to do so if it wasnt for all of your support fireblades.org: shout out to Iandoohan, fj1200, unslow, bladeracer, 954 somthinorother and everyone else whos screen name i cant remember at 440 in the morning. THANK YOU ALL
:thumb:

Premium Member

Just a small, quick shout out to all near and far, as we here in the US celebrate our Thanksgiving. There's a lot of unrest out there in the world today, let's take this day to reflect on all that we're thankful for in our daily life. I know m/c's top the list ;), but be ever mindful of those who are less fortunate, and those that have dealt with recent tragedy. We're only here once (until proven otherwise lol), so be kind to one another. :patriot:

God bless, and be safe Blade friends:)
Nice message Ian, Happy Thanksgiving fellas

1 - 6 of 6 Posts